Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

RSS Feed?

Hello everyone!
I would like to keep tabs on this game in my MMO gaming community and we pull in RSS feeds from various games into our forums for our members to read and keep tabs on in one place. Does anyone know if Ashes of Creation has an RSS feed for their News?

Comments

• Options
    Maybe a mod can move this to the System and Mechanics area of the forums. It may be more suited in that area.
  • Options
    Heya! We are working on a forum upgrade which will have RSS support. ETA is by the end of the month. Thanks for your patience!
  • Options
    Yaviey said:
    Heya! We are working on a forum upgrade which will have RSS support. ETA is by the end of the month. Thanks for your patience!
    Was this ever implemented by chance?  I don't seem to see it on the forums here.
  • Options
    I do not believe the forums have been upgraded since the main change last year
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited April 2018
    Apologies, I answered that with a paste of my query initially. The quick answer is no, the current forums do not have an RSS feed configured in our theme. That is not to say that it could not be configured, just that it has not.

Now what I can share is this - If you have a theme without an RSS feed button, to get any RSS feed, add "/feed.rss" to any url and you will have access to a feed.

• Options
    Apologies, I answered that with a paste of my query initially. The quick answer is no, the current forums do not have an RSS feed configured in our theme. That is not to say that it could not be configured, just that it has not.

Now what I can share is this - If you have a theme without an RSS feed button, to get any RSS feed, add "/feed.rss" to any url and you will have access to a feed.

Yesssssssssssss thank you!! That /feed.rss seems to work!  You guys may be thinking....who in the hell uses RSS these days?!?!  Well, we use it to pull your News/Announcements section to our website which then auto displays your thread in our Ashes of Creation Discord channel in our Discord server.
  • Options
    Glad to be of assistance =)
This discussion has been closed.