Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Imperium [NA] - Trade/Mercenary Focused | Restricted Recruitment

Comments

• Options
    Lalli said:
    Over 100 people showed for the meeting last night to discuss and hear about money-making spreadsheets, portfolio management, and more.

Loved that meeting and cant wait to use the spreadsheets to make $$$
    It was a great meeting. Let's be rich. Rich sounds good.
  • Options
    Tonights meeting was great as well.. Lots of new juicy info  :p
  • Options
    Mykkala said:
    For sure :smile:
  • Options
    Mykkala said:
    I made popcorn half way through. Couldn't resist
  • Options
    Pkfyre said:
    Something something, Wednesdays are better.
    I always prefer the 8th day of the week. Works best for everyone since nobody has any commitments then
  • Options
    Poisonlvy said:
    Mykkala said:
    I made popcorn half way through. Couldn't resist
    that sig though
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited January 2018
    I heard you guys are really dramatic.

Maybe you could do your own Ask Me Anything by asking yourself questions using bogus accounts you made that day! 

But what do I know, I'm just a meme.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    What is Ascension?
  • Options
    Karthos said:

Maybe you could do your own Ask Me Anything by asking yourself questions using bogus accounts you made that day! 

spicy
  • Options
    Karthos said:

I too am a meme.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Karthos said:

At least were not a meme guild that just likes attention. ayyy

j/k love you lots Karthos xoxoxo
  • Options
    Worn like a badge.

Good troll fodder too

<3 
  • Options
    Doing a facebook ama. I swear i wont make fake accounts to ask myself questions :3
  • Options
    Doing a facebook ama. I swear i wont make fake accounts to ask myself questions :3
    I have a question.

Who is your daddy, and what does he do?
  • Options
    Runick said:
    that sig though
     :* Makes the time I spent on it worth it haha <3
  • Options
    Recruiting ex-Nexus members. Apply inside.
  • Options
    Recruiting ex-Nexus members. Apply inside.
    Image result for stirring the pot
  • Options
    Is Nexus still a guild?
  • Options
    Is Nexus still a guild?
    Yes Hi :) 
    Image result for hand wave png
  • Options
    We have alot of exciting things happening lately!   :)
  • Options
    Hello! I’m searching for a guild to be excited with as people theory craft following up to the release. This is my favorite part of a new mmo. The laughs and discussion as you get to know the folks You’ll be jumping into content with, or in AOC diving into that portal if your that sort. I’ve played a few mmos over the years both hardcore and casual. I’m excited for AOC and a member of yours said to check y’all out. Just looking to see what kind of guild you are building and the type of people your looking for as guildies. Thanks 🤗
  • Options
    Lunahalo said:
    Hello! I’m searching for a guild to be excited with as people theory craft following up to the release. This is my favorite part of a new mmo. The laughs and discussion as you get to know the folks You’ll be jumping into content with, or in AOC diving into that portal if your that sort. I’ve played a few mmos over the years both hardcore and casual. I’m excited for AOC and a member of yours said to check y’all out. Just looking to see what kind of guild you are building and the type of people your looking for as guildies. Thanks 🤗
    Pop into discord to see the "real" us. Im sure you've seen the site @ imperiumaoc.com but if not review that first - gives you a one-up with the recruiters.

Otherwise we are about as meme/troll/laughs as they come, until its gametime and the raids/PvP starts. 

Looking forward to meeting you.
  • Options
    @Lunahalo im also in ashes discord, u will see me in community chat as Summer.  I can help walk u through Imperium as they have a very thorough system for those investigating. 
  • Options
    Hello! I was accepted into the guild about one month ago. I have nothing but good things to say about Imperiums community/organization. It's very obvious that higher officials within the guild have a great deal of confidence in the decisions that are being made. AOC is definitely not Imperiums first time around the block, and if you are looking for the full AOC experience this guild is an excellent place to start. 

~ Vannon
  • Options
    I can't agree with Clift more, I've been around for a few weeks and its the most professional guild I have ever been in across any game. The meetings are very informative and the members keep the place very fun. You can tell very quickly that this group is experienced and is gonna go somewhere once the game goes live. 
  • Options
    Hello!
    Everyone is willing to share information for the benefit of encouraging growth and I enjoy a community willing to shoulder the load as a collective together rather than a collection of individuals fighting for top dog.
    Been very accepting since I've joined and I've even had moment of sharing and helpfulness that I could contribute even this early on.
    Hope to help contribute further to the growth as we move into alpha, beta, and launch.
  • Options
    I thought this was an erotic roleplay guild...... is it not?
  • Options
    Hey Free is your refrigerator running?
  • Options
    I thought this was an erotic roleplay guild...... is it not?
    If it is, in resigning from Mutiny and putting in an application
  • Options
    Hey Free is your refrigerator running?
    mine is