Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Imperium [NA] - Trade/Mercenary Focused | Restricted Recruitment

1232425262729»

Comments

• Options
    Oh,  throw me in the third reserve guild. Not sure the wife is gonna let me play that much  😥🤯
  • Options
    leaky76 said:
    Oh,  throw me in the third reserve guild. Not sure the wife is gonna let me play that much  😥🤯
    lol
  • Options
    Holding 17+ claims in New World Alpha, more than any other Company in any server. 

If you're in alpha for that (or AoC) hit us up!
  • Options
    Dont mind me just wiping imperium away one sweep at a time

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2018
    We updated our discord link, for applicants moving forward you will need to use this one: https://discord.gg/kbN3fdM

We are doing this mainly for organization. The process mainly stays the same.
  • Options
    Dominating in Amazon's New World! Imperium/Veritas takes over another server.

Nice break between A1 matches in AoC.
  • Options
    Album of over 80 wins from last 24 hours. 

https://imgur.com/a/9CBdbrn
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2018
    I have signed up on the Alpha 1 testers site and look forward to filling out an application and working with you all.
  • Options
     Easy to win when you are ready have the muscle memory and the mechanics of the game down  🙊🙉🙈🤦‍♂️
  • Options
    leaky76 said:
     Easy to win when you are ready have the muscle memory and the mechanics of the game down  🙊🙉🙈🤦‍♂️
    It certainly makes it easier :P
  • Options
    Grats to Walk and Deci of Imperium on their 4th place finish at the CyberpowerPC Pubg tourney! 
    Grats guys!
  • Options
    Hey, I wanted to join your discord, get to know the guild a little better. But there all links (here and on your website) have all expired. May I have a new link?

Please and thank you,
    Xenren
  • Options
    Very cool to see everyone together for the test tonight. Definitely makes it a lot more fun.

• Options
    Only the Best. ;D
  • Options
    You guys going to be on the old discord server or slack for a do you pick up games?