Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Imperium [NA] - Trade/Mercenary Focused | Restricted Recruitment

Comments

• Options
    Our guild officially has over 50k in total pledges now!
  • Options
    Where do you see this extra month of crowd funding?
  • Options

It should be available on the website later today.
  • Options
    Heck ya more monies!!! I might be able to get the 2500 tier after-all! :-D 
  • Options
    DO it Adam, join our club ;) its worth it.
  • Options
    I'll def be adding another $500.00 for the Leader of Men
  • Options
  • Options
    Lol it would be nice to get a few more people some keys and the like. Plus I like hanging out with developers.
  • Options
    Heck ya more monies!!! I might be able to get the 2500 tier after-all! :-D 
    We need the majority of 2.5k+ backers. Doo it. Come to the dark side.
  • Options
    wait. 2.5 is the dark side?? oh well I guess I am dropping back down :P. Briia would kill me for going to the dark side. then again she is already killing me about the 2.5k....
  • Options
    It's going to be 2 long years....
  • Options
    I've played with Legacy in the past and am looking forward to meeting all of the members from Vornair. Imperium is destined to be a greater community by pulling the strengths of both that existed before it. I'm definitely already excited. 
  • Options
    All these 2.5k pledges and I had to rethink life choices when I went from 25 to 50 lol. Btw what's up everyone it's Ryuyoko from legacy aka best fiddlesticks NA.
  • Options
    trentsws said:
    It's going to be 2 long years....
    But it's going to be so worth the wait!
  • Options
    Great job and a great community! Now let us see the extra options!
  • Options
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    I have often seen Legacy gaming in many games and your group has always given me the impression of "Men with great focus, something very few would understand" (John Wick) I changed that a bit to suit my purposes, but those who know it will get it.

Although There is a lot of double posting here...and multi posting in some cases. Hope to see you guys in game.
  • Options
    Can't wait for AoC to launch. Hopefully there is a battle akin to Dreaming Bay
  • Options
    Mavi said:

I dream in memes, halp.
  • Options
    Great job and a great community! Now let us see the extra month of pledges :)
  • Options
    Excited to be a member of this community and ride the hype train with you all.  <3
  • Options
    The hype train has no stops
  • Options
    <3 
  • Options
    Great Podcast tonight!
  • Options
    MorbisMIA said:
    Skau said:
    Is this a NA guild or EU? Or both?
    We have a good number of EU players; I'm one of the three GMs, and am myself Scottish. As above, most guild events will be scheduled around NA people, but I can basically guarantee you that there will be plenty for EU people to do as well.
    So will this be on an NA server.
    I really want to play with a guild like this but only if it's on an EU server. (unlikely i'm sure)
  • Options
    Very informative and well done podcast
  • Options
    Awesome podcast Tales of Creation #2, thanks for keeping everyone informed :)
  • Options
    jsolo said:
    Very informative and well done podcast
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    As of this moment the guild has recruited for one month. We received 266 applications.

With tons of interviews, referrals, declines, and more we sit a bit above 200 active bodies.

We continue to grow everyday, adding to this massive hype train of a guild. 

Opening up our RP sector soon, as the demand is continuing to grow there as well. Exciting stuff!