Season's First Look

I have to say after watching the new video posted by the team i have to say im getting more and more pumped for the game, the world looks stunning and the fact that it will go through different seasons, is just mind-blowing, for those who haven't seen it yet i recommend you check it out.

Here

Blog's Here

Comments

• If you check out the developer blog about seasons, you'll also see that the world will change during the seasons. Creatures and the enviroment will adapt to the weather.
  • [quote quote=2310]If you check out the developer blog about seasons, you’ll also see that the world will change during the seasons. Creatures and the enviroment will adapt to the weather.

[/quote]

Yeah, Exciting stuff!!!
  • To be honest I suffered from four moisture trails running down my cheeks after reading the blog.
    A world that not only lives, but where each component has a reason....a place....a time.
    #choked
    #pumped
    #hyped.

Go team Intrepid.
    /fistpump

I wish they had shown gales, storms, white outs and thunder storms though.
    Meh! Must not be greedy. lol
  • [quote quote=2350]
    I wish they had shown gales, storms, white outs and thunder storms though.
    Meh! Must not be greedy. lol

[/quote]

hahaha yeah, that would be awesome maybe the next season's video will have them :P
  • Can we just talk about how amazing the game looks? Those seasons just made various different things stand out about the game.
  • [quote quote=2788]Can we just talk about how amazing the game looks? Those seasons just made various different things stand out about the game.

[/quote]

yeah i love it ive watched it a few times now :P kinda want to get it as my screensaver :P, did you notice that in winter the water freezes and in one season theres small flowers that pop up?
  • [quote quote=2793]did you notice that in winter the water freezes and in one season theres small flowers that pop up?[/quote]

For me such small details make a really great game and give you a special feel :3 I hope they will keep pay attention to such details e.g. having a wet armor when you get in contact with water and stuff like that.
  • [quote quote=2814]Shunex wrote:
    did you notice that in winter the water freezes and in one season theres small flowers that pop up?

For me such small details make a really great game and give you a special feel :3 I hope they will keep pay attention to such details e.g. having a wet armor when you get in contact with water and stuff like that.

[/quote]

same its when all the small things come together thats what makes a amazing game :)
  • Agreed ..its when you just stand/sit and do nothing, when you really begin to see how good a game is.
    Thats when you realise if the environment is truly alive or dead.
  • I just want to chill in the winter. Hopefully I'll be getting a new Graphics Card before then. XD
  • [quote quote=3331]I just want to chill in the winter. Hopefully I’ll be getting a new Graphics Card before then. XD

[/quote]

yeah, ill be getting a brand new system i thinks, i haven't upgraded since ESO was annouced