Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[OCE/SEA] Amnesty Guild Recruiting!

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited July 2018 in Oceanic / SEA Guilds
Hey everyone! If you've ever played an MMO - even if it was a small period of time - I can guarantee you've had a sense of community and purpose. Intrepid Studios, staking their claim as the creators of a game which is anticipated to change the face of MMOs, has brought that feeling to life unlike any other game has ever done. If that's something that you're particularly excited for, then let me introduce you to Amnesty. Our purpose is to construct and mould a hardcore, yet friendly and community-based guild which thrives on commitment, experience and entertainment. We're looking for serious players, but most of all, good mates. A little bit about us I've been playing MMO's for the best part of ten years. Leadership and economy have always been my specialty, as a lack of OCE servers has contributed to my slight lacking in the PvP departments. I've coached and managed some of Australia's best SMITE players and teams, as well as lead top tier guilds in Fiesta and Aura Kingdom, however I've played and enjoyed countless MMO's to date. Our current admin team is rounded out by two of my best mates - guys who I've been playing with for years. We are not an established community. Although the three of us have been playing together for a long time, we are looking to EXPAND in this game. Why do we think this is important? Personally, we don't like the idea of joining an established group of players, as it leads to a lack of power in the new member base. Here at Amnesty, we aim to employ a range of admins and officers, as well as regular members. Intrepid's plan for Ashes of Creation integrates perfectly with our ever-changing and interactive idea of how a guild should be run. Each member of our guild will have a role - not a job, but a role, which will contribute to the overall functionality and progress of the guild. One of the most valued and significant aspects of Amnesty is our reward system. The reason we hold such value to this system is simple - players in a guild should be compensated. Not only is a guild a community, but it should be a beneficial one. Play together, fight together, win together. Amnesty's reward system is quite simple! Competitions and games will be organised weekly and run in Discord - the winners of these will be awarded tokens which equate to in-game rewards, promotions, and many more. Furthermore, we have implemented a system where talking in Discord grants you EXP, which translates to levels and helps you progress on a leaderboard which will provide monthly rewards to our most active players. Interested in Joining? Excellent! We're glad to hear. Although there's no official joining process as of yet, we'd like to discuss your goals so far for Ashes of Creation. A few basic questions and you're in! We're not looking for especially skilled players - we're looking for especially committed players. Our basic requirements are: - Communication skills. We value communication here at Amnesty - its essential in maintaining a healthy guild. - Discord. We use Discord to speak as it's easy to use, pretty to look at, and really smashes every other voice program out of the water. Trust me, you'll enjoy our channel. - Commitment. As stated, a basic commitment to using your game time valuably is important. - Most importantly, GOOD VIBES. We understand that nobody is happy 24/7, but we aren't looking for people who are constantly negative and critical, particularly towards fellow guild members. So if you're a serious player who's looking to enjoy Ashes of Creation with a group of people who are dedicated to studying and experiencing every aspect of the game, Amnesty is perfect for you! Drop by and say hello in our discord channel! https://discord.gg/phJYpsZ Thanks guys!

Comments

• Options
    test comment
  • Options
    Hey guys, If you've ever played an MMO - even for just a day - you'd know what an amazing sense of community and progress they offer. Intrepid Studios has changed the face of the genre with AoC; these aspects are even more relevant. Amnesty is here to embrace that. A little bit about us I started playing MMO's more than ten years ago. I thrived in areas such as leadership and economy, as a lack of OCE servers usually limited my PvP skills. I have coached and managed some of Australia's best SMITE teams, and lead successful guilds in Fiesta & Aura Kingdom - as well as extensive gameplay in countless MMOs. Our current admin base is rounded out by two of my best mates - we've been playing together for years. Amnesty is not an established gaming community. We thrive to stake our claim in Ashes of Creation as a powerful group of players that is constantly growing and progressing, just like the game itself. Why do we believe this is a benefit? Gaming communities tend to have an established hierarchy and upper circle. At Amnesty, we're looking to develop this over the coming months and years. Members who join and contribute are guild mates alike, and all will receive opportunities to be placed in roles of power. Amnesty's reward system is something we hold at immense value. Why, you ask? Because we believe a guild should not only be a community and home, but an opportunity to be rewarded. Our reward system is simple - a simple token system has been implemented in discord, where players can earn by competing in games, gambling and much more. Additionally, players will gain Discord EXP for being active, and will be displayed on a leader board. At the end of each month, our most active members will also be rewarded. Interested? Awesome! Although there's no official signup, we do have a few questions if you're keen to join Amnesty! Furthermore, here are our basic yet essential requirements: - Good communication skills. We believe that the key to maintaining a healthy guild community is communication, so don't be afraid to speak up. - Discord. This program is the elitist of voice programs. Nothing tops it. Plus, our discord channel is super fun. - Commitment. We understand your other commitments, so there's no restrictions as far as game time goes. However, we expect that you commit your available game time valuably. - GOOD VIBES. Nothing is more important than this. We know people get upset, but we don't want people spreading bad vibes, particularly not among guild members. And with that concluded, we'll let you guys make your own decisions. If you're looking for a guild which aligns its goals and ambitions with everything that the game has to offer, then Amnesty is for you. Head over to our Discord at https://discord.gg/phJYpsZ or shoot a comment to learn more! Thanks guys, peace :)
  • Options
    I'm interested in joining i think its great that your based in oce

edit:i sent you a message in discord
  • Options
    Damn I like what you're going for with this, seems like you've really thought it out
    Im keen to join, I'll hit you up on discord
  • Options
    I would like to apply for this guild :D
  • Options
    Hey! Head on over to our discord to learn a little more. We'd be happy to take an application :)
  • Options
    Hey Man!

It's awesome to find an OCE guild interested in the game this early!
    As I'm from the OCE area myself it's awesome to find some people in the same situation!

From reading your post it looks like we have similar wants and goals out of a guild, and I'd love to apply to be a part of it!
    I'm sure you'll find out soon enough that I meet all your requirements just by talking to me :P
  • Options
    Wow, usually I don't look for guilds this early, but this one looks great, and i'd be honouured to join it.
  • Options
    I am keen for some good vibes ^.^
  • Options
    good vibes for the Aussies? :D
  • Options
    awesome guys
  • Options
    Join our guild guys you'll have fun and get sweet sweet loot.
    calling all Aussie, NZ and other oceanics to join
  • Options
    join amnesty and it will feel this good
  • Options
    ^yes
  • Options
    Come and join the chats! These guys are all over it!
  • Options
    Image result for farmers union iced coffee
  • Options
    Hey Guys,

Good to see some active Oceanic guilds already, myself and a mate have both signed up for the $$$ Kickstarter so will be playing from early Alpha, would be good to see some other oceanic players in the alpha testing to build on the community before the game even launches.

That being said, in the process of moving homes and getting services sorted. Once we're settled i'll hop on discord for a bit of a chat to say hello and have a bit of a meet and greet before Alpha kicks off.

Cheers,

Ik
  • Options
    Join in on our lit conversations famalam
  • Options
    Come join our guild and enjoy the time together 
  • Options
    an amazing guild :)
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Making amnesty the top OCE/SEA guild come join us  :*;)
  • Options
    Check us out @oce guild fair
  • Options
    Top OCE guild 
  • Options
    Love to meet more OCE people, come join our Discord.
  • Options
    Saturday is for the boys !!!!!!
  • Options

Join us for exciting adventures! memes
  • Options
    Hey guys :D I would love to join this guild and can't wait for AOC to release! Just wondering if any of the guild members play any MMO's while we wait for this to be released? I'll be joining discord shortly ;D
  • Options
    come join the banter and the dank memes

-+ An OCE/SEA Guild, Looking for New Members!! +-
    If you're interested: Join our Discord and look around ~ https://discord.gg/phJYpsZ
    or message me here on the forums
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    hey guys if you're reading this come join our guild and get into the community that we're making, the more the merrier

-+ An OCE/SEA Guild, Looking for New Members!! +-
                           If you're interested: Join our Discord and look around ~
                                         https://discord.gg/phJYpsZ     
                                   or message me here on the forums

• Options
    An oceanic guild for Ashes sounds amazing. I have only just discovered Ashes and still trying to get my head around it. I would love to be apart