Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[OCE/SEA] Amnesty Guild Recruiting!

Comments

• Options
    Amnesty Guild is keen to hold more discussions about new AoC content and anything else people are interested in whilst we wait out the days until Ashes of Creation comes out. 

Come join us if you are still looking for a OCE guild to join and want to share in banter. If you happen to jump into the discord, feel free to tag me @halowenjo as I am able to have a chat and give you the proper roles should you wish to join :).

Join fast, winter  AoC is coming and the only defense against the cold heat is going to be some mates to share it with!
  • Options
    come join our OCE guild for great times and top pve guild for OCE server
  • Options
    With interest peaking up again due to the streams I thought we might try recruiting once again, so please drop by our Discord and have a chat with our members, love to have new members from OCE join us
  • Options
    We have several active members on our discord everyday, so feel free to jump in and meet some of us.
  • Options
    ~Bump~

Come for the eggplant chat, stay because Nadeko bot won't let you leave.
  • Options
    Yo thinking of playing this, gonna join the discord page on the sly. Wanna check it all out! :)
  • Options
    We're getting ready for some Alpha action, come jump into the Discord and have a chat with us.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2018
    We're currently accepting new members! Please feel free to join our Discord, which can be found in my signature.  Hope to see you soon :smile: 
  • Options
    We're currently accepting new members! Please feel free to join our Discord, which can be found in my signature.  Hope to see you soon smile 
  • Options
    Hey all,
    I might be looking for a guild, just not sure if it will be here on OCE or NA servers, as most of the people I usually game with are from the US, but from what I have read here I most definitely could be interested.
    I will drop a msg or join discord when I know more.
    Cheers.
  • Options
    Hi all,
    Assistant guild manager at Amnesty here, would just like this opportunity to inform anyone interested in AoC guilds that Amnesty have made big changes in preparation for Alpha 1. With a huge percent of our members preparing to play Ashes in the coming months, the guild now has a distinct focus on the game. We have several active areas for members to discuss the upcoming content and the hype is real.
    Feel free to come and check out all the new changes going on now!

• Options
    Awesome Dice! Looking forward to testing now that we finally have an official plan for A1. If anyone would like to join our Oceanic community feel free to message Dice or myself for further guild info.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Hey guys :D I would love to join this guild and can't wait for AOC to release! Just wondering if any of the guild members play any MMO's while we wait for this to be released? I'll be joining discord shortly ;D

Well, a quick look at our discord page shows me that we have some members playing WoW, Destiny 2, Squad, Guild Wars 2, League of Legends, Elder Scrolls Online, Final Fantasy 14... and a few more that I don't recognise. I'm fairly sure I'm missing a few, but I've just listed the ones being played right now.  :smile: 

I know there have been several threads in the forums organizing meet-ups in various games. So if that is your thing, go take a peek at our discord page.
  • Options
    An open discord to chat to members before joining is great. Is there any limit to how long we can chat for before having to choose whether to join or not?
  • Options
    Happy to have anyone in the general discord that has an interest in discussing Ashes or finding out more about our OCE/SEA guild!
    We've got a significant group of players ready for A1 testing and a number of guild members planning to stream to help inform the rest of our team and progress our strategic discussion. If anyone has any questions about our guild please contact us on the guild website, discord or DM me here.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Welcome to all of the new OCE/SEA members that have come on board leading up to the release of Alpha 1! We have an active community with a significant group that are signed up for A1. We are keen to test the game, as well as share content with our guild members and the wider community. If you would like any further information regarding our guild please contact me here or on discord.
  • Options
    Thanks Atheto :) I'm really looking forward to testing Alpha 1 with Amnesty! 
  • Options
    hey guys we will be putting a 20man grp together to do sieges and other pvp content during alpha come talk to us at amnesty or inbox me if you guys would like to know more for the alpha 1 testing phase
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    Great group of guys and girls, active Discord and a large group of Alpha1 testers. For more info come and find us on Discord or visit our Guild website
  • Options
    A1 is looking so good so far. With all our A1 backers we will be able to help everyone after the NDA lifts. Feel free to apply and we can all succeed. 
  • Options
    Woah Woah Woah, stop right there. 

Yes, you.

‘Looking for:

- active guild/discord?
    - forward planning and aspirations?
    - writing our own in game history?
    - achieving what is a dream for most?

A M N E S T Y
                                                                     Discord: https://discord.gg/bp9krx4
                                                          Web: https://www.amnestyguild.com/join the guild

UNITED WE WATCH, AS OUR ENEMIES BECOME ASHES AND OUR EMPIRE IS FORGED. FOR HISTORY IS WRITTEN BY THE VICTORS.

• Options
    With the NDA soon to be removed, and Ashes progressing from stress testing to Alpha 1, we are continuing to build our local community. We have a significant number of members committed to alpha 1 testing and a growing team that are keen to discuss all aspects of development. If you would like to join a thriving OCE/SEA guild we welcome you to join us on discord for a chat!
  • Options
    Just joined this group, a well organized guild, as specially this early before a release.
    Most important of all,  a very friendly and active bunch who are keen to go all the way to and beyond with AoC.
  • Options
    It's great to have you on board Cuts! Looking forward to testing with all of our OCE/SEA community :)
  • Options
    Thanks Cuts. It's great to have another experienced gamer join our team. We look forward to building the guild and the local community with you!
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Great group of guys and girls, active Discord and a large group of Alpha1 testers. For more info come and find us on Discord or visit our Guild website
  • Options
    Active members, great atmosphere and a solid structure for release. Alpha/beta testers and those waiting for release are welcome alike. Join the discord! https://discord.gg/ZakP7PC
  • Options
    looking for more active members, join our raffles have fun get to know people before this amazing game comes out theorycraft with us and learn more about  our guild 
                                                     PvX OCE/SEA Guild
    If you're interested in joining a leader in the OCE/SEA region find us here:
    Discord https://discord.gg/uapKNKc

• Options
    Glad to welcome another member today to add to our active and already significant playerbase! @ferdiechen
    We are keen to test out the Apoc game mode with our OCE/SEA community and encourage you to join our discord to learn more about what Amnesty can offer you.
  • Options
    With beta backers joining BR mode testing over the next week and Apocalypse being available for everyone on the 18th we welcome all OCE/SEA players to our discord to experience the Verran exodus with us!
    Hope to see you all in game