Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

@AshesofCreation : I would like to buy Ashes Apparel Please.

2»

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited October 2017
    If it was the art of the game itself (different races, monsters, NPC, loadstones, classes) on T-shirts and stuff, that would be much better than logos imo. If I didn't know about Ashes of Creation already I would think it's just a random phoenix or something related to Hunger Games.
  • Options
    I know not everyone celebrates holidays, but... Christmas is coming. I love hoodies that look like in game armor and stuff especially when they have the face warmers in them. (Thinks about ESOs Breton hero hoodie.)
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    I'd also love to buy some artwork from the game. Any chance of this making it to the store?
    This, and can we get some artwork printed on pants maybe?

Also I would like to request ponchos 
  • Options
    I want those racial buttons besides a hoodie/t-shirt with one small logo on front and a different larger logo on back.
  • Options
    @Belewyn those aren't any good! The intrepid studio's logo is missing! ... nice one though!

And good idea of the OP as well! I know lots of guys that would buy knick-knacks not only to support but proudly show that they are playing/rooting for their favorite game!