Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Main Web-page, video playback audio bug

I just noticed that when the main web -page is loaded, the video will start playing, everything seems ok until someone starts talking, at that point it sounds like a second identical track is being played back about half a second out of sync. That works for songs, but for this content it makes it rather hard to follow.

Comments

• Howdy!! Thanks for sharing!!! They do plan on making new forums soon!!!

and hopefully they will slay the Beast that eats your posts!!!

Hope this helps :P
  • <blockquote class="d4pbbc-quote"><div class="d4p-bbp-quote-title"><a href="https://www.ashesofcreation.com/forums/topic/main-web-page-video-playback-audio-bug/#post-28642">BearCare wrote:</a></div>I just noticed that when the main web -page is loaded, the video will start playing, everything seems ok until someone starts talking, at that point it sounds like a second identical track is being played back about half a second out of sync. That works for songs, but for this content it makes it rather hard to follow.

</blockquote>

Hi Bearcare, thank you for letting us know! Our web dev has been looking into it.

Also, I moved this to Technical Support, as it's more fitting.
  • Ok, the post move makes sense. I noticed today that the audio track sounded right, so I guess this was fixed.
This discussion has been closed.