Paypal?

Maybe this has been asked before, but since I didn't get a reply on kickstarter about this, I would like to ask here if there will be any other option then backing through kickstarter. I don't have a credit card and therefore I can't back and don't have any option to get the nice backer rewards.

The best alternative to kickstarter/credit card would be paypal. Many other projects used this to raise additional fundings and it gave people without a CC an option to actually back the project. :)

Greetings

Comments

• Unfortunately no I heard paypal have a credit card though that I guess works Sorry for the inconvenience :(

<a href="https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/sem/credit-card?&act=PayPal+Credit+Card+Extras&campaignid=71700000021515453&adgroupid=58700002204720135&adgroup=CCE-TM+-+PayPal+Credit+Card+-+ONLY+%28e%29&creative=192653777169&kwid=43700018499059355&matchtype=e&network=g&adposition=1t1&target=&device=c&devicemodel=&feeditemid=&loc_physical_ms=9032908&loc_interest_ms=&targetid=kwd-411583345&utm_source=GOOGLE&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=CCE-TM+-+PayPal+Credit+Card+-+ONLY&utm_term=paypal+credit+card&gclid=CjwKEAjwgZrJBRDS38GH1Kv_vGYSJAD8j4DfoK4-5dMQ7zYC9zeb1AYRhaJdfZ6Ytr0rKlAL960rRRoCY5Xw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds" target="_blank">paypal credit card</a>

Hope this helps
  • Use a friends or famalies credit card, i had to do that to cause we dont use credit cards here.
  • ^^ I agree that works to :P
  • Well, there's no one close to me that has a credit card. Probably can't back then. Sad...
  • Maybe if Intrepid loves us, they will have some continued Crowdfunding on their new website and with some alternate pay options.... I hope that is the case. It is a one month window on KS and not unheard of for players to either be stuck for pledging payment options or even at a sensitive cash flow spot during any given month.
This discussion has been closed.