Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Braver of Worlds

2»

Comments

• Options
    Hey all, I was Warrior of Old and then upgraded to Braver of Worlds when I figured out that it would pay for itself in less than 3 years. 

So excited to be apart of this community and see where the game goes!!
  • Options
    Congratulations on your pledge! I suspect you're going to have a lot of fun.
  • Options
    welcome to the club! i also got that one, however i will be staying up crying late at night when it costs like 700 CND
    hahah I hear you man, fellow Canadian resident here.. our exchange rate sucks unfortunately :(
    it will amount to almost that much when converted.

Anyways, I hope there arent many Braver of worlds backers, otherwise this game will be left with no income if everyone is a "lifetime membership" subscription

that or it might shift to f2p which of course means p2w
  • Options
    IIRC the Braver of Worlds will be in the hundreds. I think it's important they keep the lifetime sub as KS exclusive in the run up to release for the very reasons you mentioned. The bottom line is however, if they deliver on what they've promised the subs will take care of themselves. The genre's faithful are desperate for a game to deliver.
  • Options
    Kratz said:
    IIRC the Braver of Worlds will be in the hundreds. I think it's important they keep the lifetime sub as KS exclusive in the run up to release for the very reasons you mentioned. The bottom line is however, if they deliver on what they've promised the subs will take care of themselves. The genre's faithful are desperate for a game to deliver.
    ** thousands not hundreds. confirmed estimate of at least 3,285 people with lifetime subs
  • Options
    So, another Braver is with you. By nature I am very cautious about people who want my money in advance, but that seems to me to be all right.
  • Options
    Kratz said:
    ** thousands not hundreds. confirmed estimate of at least 3,285 people with lifetime subs
    Ah I see, I thought that would include people like myself that got the Leader of Men packages and higher? My bad.  
  • Options
    Kratz said:
    Kratz said:
    Ah I see, I thought that would include people like myself that got the Leader of Men packages and higher? My bad.  
    starts off at the 400$ mark for braver of worlds and goes up from there, im assuming they round up or down so thats an estimate but it shows how many peopled donated per section. thats the number i totaled up from there
  • Options
    Got it, thanks for explaining. Good news all round then I guess.
  • Options
    thats a lot of people running around with lifetime subs..
  • Options
    I have joined the ranks of the Bravers'
  • Options
    cypher86 said:
    thats a lot of people running around with lifetime subs..
    that it is. thats both alot of money in the long run potentially lost, however people like me dont last to many years in MMORPG ( aa i lasted maybe 2 years) so in the end they come out on top
  • Options
    Nice work, guys! Can't wait to start the alpha :-]

over 19000 Backers - another goal reached? Or was that to fast for that?
  • Options
    Braver here! Excited to play!  :)
  • Options
    Just bumped up from founder, that pesky lifetime sub got me!
  • Options
    Braver of Worlds is a pretty nice reward level. 
  • Options
    Congratulations @traceroute! :) Also, do you happen to know anyone called ifconfig by chance?
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    lexmax said:
    Congratulations @traceroute! :) Also, do you happen to know anyone called ifconfig by chance?
    @lexmax He's probably part of the SysGuild.

Featuring members such as: nslookup, netstat, ping and chkdsk.

• Options
    Braver of Worlds for the win!!!
  • Options
    Chucksta said:
    So, Bravers will be the Masons of Ashes? 
    :)

Do we have a special handshake?

Yes and when the shake is complete your knuckles shall be drenched in blood so deep we shall be bonded as blood brethren for the life of AoC :dizzy:!

• Options
    So excited!!
  • Options
    Congrats and Welcome ^^
  • Options
    Kodon said:
    To be honest, I think that"Braver of Worlds" sounds horrible. But that's just for me I guess x3

I'm not a fan of titles anyway and am pretty sure there will me an option to be titleless.

Welcome to the investors circle!
    I agree but "Verra Mizuage Patron" sounds way worse.