Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[NA]Mana | PvX/E Focused - quality over quantity

Comments

• Options
    I'll definitely kill people and go corrupt. 
  • Options
    A Bad Reputation doesn't always mean it's bad. In a game like this Raiding others or sieging others might be a way of life and unavoidable.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017

I’M BAD. AND THAT’S GOOD. I WILL NEVER BE GOOD. AND THAT’S NOT BAD. THERE’S NO ONE I’D RATHER BE THAN ME.-wreck it ralph

also, if the sieging and raiding others is part of the game that doesn't really mean the guild gets a bad reputation for doing that part of the game. sure a guild wont like you because you killed them.but it was for a purpose of the game. Now. if your going to say wipe a group as their doing their guild boss or something for example. id kick whoever. because there would be no purpose for that encounter and no loot/xp gain(the guild boss thing can happen in bdo, it does happen, and only by the most hated guilds)

• Options
    That's because BDO is full of toxic mouth breathers!
  • Options
    edited July 2017

Lawl. Bottom line is we dont like greifers. And  noone does. But everyones going to be pvp and pk in a game that forces it. So you cant not pvp in ashes. Its just part of the game. Besides... whos gonna join a guild cutting out half the games content

• Options
    Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

• Options
    edited July 2017

Some of the best lessons we ever learn are learned from past mistakes. The error of the past is the wisdom and success of the future.

• Options
    edited July 2017

We all have inner demons to fight, we call these demons, fear and hatred and anger. If you do not conquer them then a life of one hundred years is a tragedy. If you do, then a life of a single day can be a triumph.  -Yip Man

• Options
    And here I thought this was a thread about mages :confused: 

Good luck with your guild :smile:
  • Options
    edited July 2017

Well there are a very many of us who will be mages. i for one think i will be a rogue mage. but who knows once the game gets here. thanks for the support:D

• Options
    if i joined and went corrupt would that be ok
  • Options
    did you kill a dwarf?
  • Options
    maybe. did he take my ale?
  • Options
    A dwarf never steals ale. One merely finds more drink by chance.
  • Options
    edited July 2017

hop into our discord and we could answer questions better that way :)

• Options
    pretty cool set of players. a few even still play everquest. 10/10
  • Options
    edited July 2017

We are now registered for the guild fair on friday the 23rd. Hope to see many people there

• Options
    edited July 2017

we just got a music bot for our discord. :D https://discord.gg/EJ8MwyH

• Options
    Yeah I played on Phinigel for awhile with some co workers.  Been on an off now.  Hope to see some of you guys on the 23rd! 
  • Options
    edited July 2017

just got done playing some d3 as a group. hated it..prefer d2....buut, it was fun playing with others. would be cool if we could just get some of us to play D2 instead of just me.

• Options
    We need more beard people.
  • Options
    edited July 2017

Just the way i like my women!

• Options
    We need more people who like D&D and Everquest style games :D
  • Options
    edited July 2017

I hope everyone is as ready for the guild fair today as i am :D!!! sadly ill be at work with headphones in. but our other gms got the talking covered.

• Options
    edited July 2017

Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
     Albert Einstein

• Options
    I need someone of higher rank to private message me regarding this guild and other guilds. I am very interested but I would like to ask some questions. Thanks.
  • Options
    edited July 2017

yeah anytime. i missed you by about a half hour. i sent you a discord link personally and willbe online most of the day if not all

• Options
    i was interested in your guild if a leader or officer could msg me sometime. i have some questions

• Options
    edited July 2017

i also sent you a msg and a discord link. sorry for late reply. been playing darksoulsIII ringed city @Blunderbuss

• Options
    edited July 2017

a new layout for our post :D