Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Facial Appearance

2»

Comments

• Options
    hahaha
     oh you guys make my day 
  • Options
    They are aiming for BDO 's level of customization right? 

And also, with the add on store, we can almost be certain of an extended amount of customizations even if the initial selection (which they have said won't be lacking either). 
  • Options
    Anything that doesn't look like a sack of potatoes is fine with me. Haha
  • Options

And also, with the add on store, we can almost be certain of an extended amount of customizations even if the initial selection (which they have said won't be lacking either). 
    You know, hypothetically speaking, if they did offer different hairstyles and beard styles in a cash store (ones not offered in the base character creation) it would be nice if we had that style permanently in our character's repertoire. 
    So that you could have permanent access to that style and change it whenever you wish. 
  • Options

You know, hypothetically speaking, if they did offer different hairstyles and beard styles in a cash store (ones not offered in the base character creation) it would be nice if we had that style permanently in our character's repertoire. 
    So that you could have permanent access to that style and change it whenever you wish. 
    Oh yes, that's a great idea @Rumbleforge !  It would be really nice if they did it that way!
  • Options
    Don't female dwarves have beards?
  • Options
    AkaBear said:
    Yes but not on their faces ;)
  • Options
    AkaBear said:

It depends on the setting/universe. 
  • Options
    AkaBear said:
    You may want to take a glance over here for more in depth musings on bearded lady dwarves. 

https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/25633/dwarves

• Options
    Nice beard @nagash .

• Options
    i really think beards should have alot of options or at least a couple really cool one's as every MMO i play i try and put one on my male character (everyone knows a guys with a beard is sexy AF) but the options are usually so hideous only (humans i mean mostly Dwarfs usually have wicked beards)