If there is an underwater node I bet it will be beautiful

Judging from the other artwork I think underwater will be beautiful. I'm going to try to live there.

Comments

• Oh I sure do agree :0 I can't wait to see the sea bed floor and all the wonderful plants and rocks that reside there that I can pluck up and take home to my freehold to store in my unit :0
  • Yep, I think you're going to be correct @Sunfrog. I think Unreal is a fantastic engine for environments so I fully expect to be blown away by many of the environments we encounter.
  • That would be a great idea plus as there are ships in the game what about a undead pirate ship

• sunfrog said:
    Judging from the other artwork I think underwater will be beautiful. I'm going to try to live there.
    While I personally prefer forests, I agree that it will be beautiful :) I'm also excited to see what types of unique creatures they design for the underwater areas after seeing the tidesnapper mount concept art!
  • Ghyx said:
    sunfrog said:
    While I personally prefer forests, I agree that it will be beautiful :) I'm also excited to see what types of unique creatures they design for the underwater areas after seeing the tidesnapper mount concept art!

I believe I'm allowed to name an NPC with my pledge so I'm going to name one of those very creatures Jar Jar Binks just to annoy everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm kidding, I'm kidding :D

• Kratz said:

I believe I'm allowed to name an NPC with my pledge so I'm going to name one of those very creatures Jar Jar Binks just to annoy everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol you know that would generate a ton of screenshots and forum love, though. I would imagine they will have some sort of naming policy/review so that there isn't totally immersion-breaking naming of NPCs :)
  • Ghyx said:
    Kratz said:

I'm kidding, I'm kidding

I would imagine they will have some sort of naming policy/review so that there isn't totally immersion-breaking naming of NPCs :)
    I would hope so.
  • Kratz said:

Well I would actually love to see that xD
  • I want a sky node too!
  • I want a sky node too!
    That may be asking for to much as *unless we have air ships*

where are my dwarfs friends we have a job 
  • nagash said:
    I want a sky node too!

I don't like looking at the sky.
  • you just have to build it my crew and me can pilot it the new flying Dutchman complete with undead crew 
  • nagash said:
    I want a sky node too!

Could also be the floating mountains of Pandora, like in avatar ;) 

• there will be underwater mounts so maybe there will me more.
    Im wonder if you will be able to breed those, like you would need to have house on the lake/river to keep them there while breeding. 
  • I can't wait to drowned.
  • I can't wait to see what nodes the server I will be on will discover.
  • Beautiful? maybe. Practical? I really don't know. MMO underwater combat has always sucked. So Idc how beautiful it is if I don't want to be there because of the cumbersome movement and combat.