Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Character Names/Nicknames

2»

Comments

• Options
    I was going to steal Nagash, but now that he has it reserved I will go with ReverseNagash, I shall be your nemesis!!! *waves sword in clumsy way*
  • Options
    I was thinking maybe NagashNagash
  • Options
    Oh, how you hurt me ^^. 

As for reserving names, I'm not even sure when we are going to be able to pick our names I hope beta one personally.
  • Options
    Name reservation has been said to be closer to Alpha 1. Whether that plan has been changed due to the now Phase 1 and Phase 2 split remains to be seen. Also, reservations will go by package worth. So those with more expensive packages will get their pick before others with lower packages. What also remains to be clarified is if name reservation applies account wide or server wide. Since all progress will be wiped multiple times over the alpha and betas, having people fighting over name reservations that they paid for will be something they will have to get right. People will be rightly pissed if they open name reservation during testing and come to find out that it doesn't roll over to live regional servers. (pure speculation)
  • Options
    That's even better ^^