Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Week 20 Key Drawings

Comments

• Options
    Congratz :)
  • Options
    Congratz to all the winners, can't wait to see more gameplay from this as it is honestly one of the best looking games that is coming out soon(ish)  :D

(And prehaps the cheese will win next time)
  • Options
    Grats winners :smile:
  • Options
    Congratulations you lucky few!
  • Options
    Congrats to everyone who has gotten a key so far, I'm being patient hoping my name will soon be added to that list as well.

Lareesha
  • Options
    i wish i get one , greats guys.
  • Options
    Congratz to all .. cant wait to play a mmorpg that has no P2W :)))))
  • Options
    Meh i wanna it too :) anyway grats for the lucky winners now u need to play it like 12/24h :P
  • Options
    Gratz guys :)
  • Options
    You guys better tell us what it's like. If you don't...
  • Options
    Congrats!
  • Options
    Congrats! 
  • Options
    Gratz
  • Options
    God i wish i could get an Alpha Key, waiting more than 2 Years for this game to be released, I'm not sure if I'm gonna survive that long :-D
  • Options
    In Alpha you'll just be able to walk around and jump. You want the Beta 'cause it's playable. After the beta comes the load test where they put a lot of people in to see what happens. Then maybe one more beta when it's ready to go. I've beta tested before. If you do get in give them feedback and bug reports. That's what they want. A lot of people just play without giving them data.  
  • Options
    Congratz guys!
  • Options
    God i wish i could get an Alpha Key, waiting more than 2 Years for this game to be released, I'm not sure if I'm gonna survive that long :-D
    I've been waiting my whole life for this game to release...
  • Options
    Congrats guys!

Is there a list of previous winners somewhere? Or will we have to wait for the form search to start working?
  • Options
    congratz all the winners
  • Options
    Congrats to all the winners! (I'm so jealous rn..)
  • Options
    Congrats to all you lucky people! :)
  • Options
    congrats to the winners.  Still hoping for a key to try this game out.
  • Options
    Congratz! I'm still hoping too!
  • Options
    Congrats!!
  • Options
    Congratulations.
  • Options
    Congrats!

hope i win one lol!
  • Options
    Im so Jealous T-T but Congratz ^^
  • Options
    Congrats to all winners!!
  • Options
    Ohhh I won??? I never win anything. Woot! So what now? I registered. I pledged through kickstarter. Now is the big wait??
  • Options
    Rhomark said:
    Ohhh I won??? I never win anything. Woot! So what now? I registered. I pledged through kickstarter. Now is the big wait??
    Indeed, now you wait. They'll email you your key for the pre alpha stage, and through kickstarter you can continue to play through into the alpha if you pledge high enough