Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Week 20 Key Drawings

13»

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Authorize said:
    Rhomark said:
    Ohhh I won??? I never win anything. Woot! So what now? I registered. I pledged through kickstarter. Now is the big wait??
    Indeed, now you wait. They'll email you your key for the pre alpha stage, and through kickstarter you can continue to play through into the alpha if you pledge high enough

Thanks. I have the Pioneer pledge. Which gives me access to Beta Phase 1. So I am gonna miss Alpha phase 2 i believe after my won Alpha phase 1 key wears out. But it made me happy today! Looking forward to test alpha and find my some bugs.

And if anyone of Intrepid Studios reading this: If you want some help finding bugs through test-scripts or want a game-play experience tester from outside your studio, you know how to find me. Happy to help out. I got "loads of time" available after I had to resign from work due to my born illness Cystic Fibrosis. 38yo, 20 years of experience in Business Continuity Management. 35 years of gaming experience. First game was Pong on the TV. Kings quest, Police Quest, Leisure Suit Larry, Doom, Quake, Wolfenstein 3d, More recent EQ2, WoW, A. o. Conan, GW2, ESO. Single player RPG's Elder Scrolls, Witcher, etc..

and that all for free, just because I am eager to do some fun stuff. Money does not interest me.

and if not needed, all is good. I'll enjoy the shizzle out of Ashes of Creation when it will be released.

Cheers,
    Rh.
  • Options
    congrats better luck next time all 
  • Options
    Congratulations to every one :blush:
  • Options
    Well done all! Holding thumbs I get one :)
  • Options
    1st of all congrats to the lucky winners, I have been playing for many years, all the way back to NWN. In fact the server there which I ran was one of the 1st game servers to have persistent crafting and player made housing http://www.micknroz.com/IOD/default.asp . I think that AoC is going to be a great immersive experience and cant wait to be lucky enough to be considered for an alpha key. GREAT JOB intrepid

• Options
    grats all :smiley:
  • Options
    I have no idea how i join this but i will do everything in my power to get a key :(
  • Options
    Hi all, im looking for 1 key to test the game and probably buy it  :)
  • Options
    Grats to you guys. Hope i can jo in you soon^^
  • Options
    congrut
  • Options
    Congratz winners