Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Ashes Soundcloud!

I stumbled across this, I thought some people might like this for creating content for up and coming information. I listen to these tracks while I am surfing the forums and the music is just amazing. Good Job so far Intrepid! everything I have seen and heard has been mind blowing and top notch.  :#  The link is below my text mouse over...

https://soundcloud.com/chkoupinator/sets/ashes-of-creations-sountrack

Comments

• Options
    Didn't know about that, I'd have to check it every once in a while, because the ones uploaded as of now sounds great.
  • Options
    Oh I love the drums and the heavy brass instruments 
  • Options
    nagash said:
    Oh I love the drums and the heavy brass instruments 
    Yah that first track was awesome...
  • Options

I tend to listen to TSFH while surfing the web, but yeah the Ashes music has been fantastic thus far. I'll definitely be purchasing their soundtrack once it hits. I still don't know who the composer is. Thanks for the link @Dwarfatarms, if that first track won't get you out of bed in the morning nothing will.

PS - I keep reading your name as Dwarf Fat Arms.....:(

• Options
    yah, look under my sig it says call me fatarms lol everyone calls me that currently.. When I made this toon I was lvl 34 in wow and my best friend and I were lvl'ing in STV. and he was like why did you name your toon Dwarf Fat Arms and I wanted to delete my toon and re-roll then it stuck. So I go by Fatarms and Fatty.. I got my name from dictionary.com almost 13 years ago... I made a dwarf warrior and didn't know what to call him and the definition of a warrior on the site was Man-At-Arms so i was like oh Dwarf-At-Arms. so now everyone knows my back history... @Kratz
  • Options
    I reeeeally want them to officially release a full soundtrack
  • Options
    Virtek said:
    I reeeeally want them to officially release a full soundtrack

Same. I'd gladly buy it but same gaming companies have been very generous with their soundtracks of late so maybe there'll be alternative ways of getting hold of it with our accounts/sub or alternative. Once can dream.