Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Anyone Going to have there own little Farm and live the simple life?

Comments

• Options

No thanks.
  • Options
    Come on you know you want too Karthos you can grow some lovely melons.. 
  • Options
    I wonder what it takes to get a farm. I mean... How much adventuring must a player do before he can settle on a farm and be a boring fart? 
  • Options
    I wonder what it takes to get a farm. I mean... How much adventuring must a player do before he can settle on a farm and be a boring fart? 
    62 if you are a Baby Boomer, 65 Gen X. 85 for Millennials.
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    62 if you are a Baby Boomer, 65 Gen X. 85 for Millennials.
    Hahaha. yeah good point.
  • Options
    I'm going to reclaim my Dwarven ancestral home and wipe out any of the pointyears or mutants that get in my way!
  • Options
    I think I romanticized farming in my head before I pushed the button .......
  • Options

And you get a lovely badge if you become a farmer oh what a honor that would be BOF!

Actually might make a guild from that name hmm..
  • Options
    Kratz said:
    I think I romanticized farming in my head before I pushed the button .......
    Don't worry have this.. :D

• Options
    I do a lot of farming in Archeage, but I think there will just be too much else to do in Ashes.
  • Options
    Zzzzzzzz We are in a new world and you want to start a farm xD Come on bud! There is a whole world out there to explore *_*
  • Options
    I think I'll be a mercenary guard for a farm but I'd rather not have a full sized one. Maybe a little one at my home for myself and the potentially friendly neighbors.
  • Options
    I'll probably be a merchant.
  • Options
    A vegie garden and lots of flowers. Just don't get too friendly with the toads guarding the stone walk ways!
  • Options
    probably as only few mansion houses ,if you can even get up the a lvl 5 node 
  • Options
    Im giong to have me a freehold farm, just to kick back for a few hours growing old.
    Then ofc some 1 will try to siege the city and we will have to kick some ass