Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[POLL] Where are you from?

Comments

• Options
    Elven Forest, Croatia. 

• Options
    Illinois, USA
  • Options
    Hello Hello Hello  from (RL) San Diego Home of the now famous AOC yeah....
    I'm from inside the game worlds of eq2 and archage .... feeling both are De-populating i'm looking into AOC and SOH for the future adventuring 
    enough bout where  i'm from  .... where do i start on these forms ???? I see there has been a lot of posting and videos made to catch up on any one have Advice ????
  • Options
    I'm from MOTHEЯ ЯUSSIA!
    With love, of course.
  • Options
    Eulb said:
    Hello Hello Hello  from (RL) San Diego Home of the now famous AOC yeah....
    I'm from inside the game worlds of eq2 and archage .... feeling both are De-populating i'm looking into AOC and SOH for the future adventuring 
    enough bout where  i'm from  .... where do i start on these forms ???? I see there has been a lot of posting and videos made to catch up on any one have Advice ????
    Hey there, check out the blogs on the website, the twitch streams, discord news etc. That should be a good place to start. There are a number of You Tubers putting out content as well - Deaths' Proxy / The Lazy Peon among others...
  • Options
    Missoula Montana usa!
  • Options
    MrBlack said:
    Hey All!
    Amazing community! I already feel a part of something big here :)
    Just wanted to know where are you guys/gals from?
    To make this easy, if someone already wrote your country, just +1 it.
    I am from New Zealand South Island

• Options
    I'm from 6969 NO valley
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Germany +4
  • Options
    Italy +1

Now, sorry guys, it's lunchtime. Need to eat my daily pasta, otherwise I'll die and, you know... dying of pasta is an horrible, horrible slow death.
  • Options
    I'm from London in the United Kingdom
  • Options
    USA - Oklahoma
  • Options
    Texas, USA but soon to be Florida, USA
  • Options
    The Netherlands - Je Maintiendrai! (Don't ask me for the logics behind the Dutch having a French motto)
  • Options
    The Netherlands - Je Maintiendrai! (Don't ask me for the logics behind the Dutch having a French motto)
    I actually would've guessed you were Irish from your sig and forum name :)
  • Options
    Kratz said:
    I actually would've guessed you were Irish from your sig and forum name :)
    @Kratz , I knoww! My siblings and I all have Gaelic names, as my parents were really into Ireland and Scotland around the time we were born. At some point, I got really interested in the origins of my name, as it is not at all a common name in the Netherlands and consequently I came to love Celtic mythology, hence my sig^^
  • Options
    USA - Georgia
  • Options
    America - North Carolina

• Options
    Copenhagen, Denmark :)
  • Options
    Denmark - Copenhagen
  • Options
    USA  - Alabama - Planning on being future tank.
  • Options
    Dubai+4, but originally Australia
  • Options
    USA:)
  • Options
    Western Shore of a Great Lake
  • Options
    Montreal , Canada 
  • Options
    Australia
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    Originally from England - now living just outside Gothenburg, Sweden
  • Options
    I'm from the Amazon factory where I like to fly around on the Amazon Drones and pretend I am riding a dragon into battle. I mess around with all the cool gadgets and the workers don't mind. There is a bird that lives in the warehouse and he keeps stealing my hat.
  • Options
    Well', seems like I'm the only French aroud here!
  • Options
    Switzerland, but now living in England.