New Twitch Schedule (Post Kickstarter) - June 2017

2

Comments

  • Krojak said:
    Kratz said:
    @Possum: Before you die there is something you should know about us, Krojak.


    @Krojak: What?

    @Possum: I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate.

    What does that make us?
    Distant roommates.
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    I can't wait !
  • Nephalem said:
    I can't wait !
    The same :)
  • Thanks for posting and looking forward to it.  B)
  • I'll be follow all the streams with sincere interest. I hope that, slowly but steadly, the devs could give us technical insights about game mechanics and game engine progression.

    There is already a way to adress questions directly to the devs, having them answered during the streams? If not, I think that (given time) it would be useful to create a Q&A space, to improve communication between Intrepid and the community.

    I was thinking about a thread, where questions could be asked by forum users. The most "liked" questions could then be answered directly by the developers, if they're able to do so. Do you think it could be feasible?
  • @Yaviey

    Thrilled ! I'm still getting Vibes from .Hack// tbh.

    Those vibes alone make this really promising :3
  • Rhoqaro said:
    I'll be follow all the streams with sincere interest. I hope that, slowly but steadly, the devs could give us technical insights about game mechanics and game engine progression.

    There is already a way to adress questions directly to the devs, having them answered during the streams? If not, I think that (given time) it would be useful to create a Q&A space, to improve communication between Intrepid and the community.

    I was thinking about a thread, where questions could be asked by forum users. The most "liked" questions could then be answered directly by the developers, if they're able to do so. Do you think it could be feasible?
    They have already something like this on the Discord server!
  • YESSSS more infoooo! the more the better.
  • Nice! Looking forward to it!

  • Streams I can finally watch :'3 #hype
  • philippt8 said:
    Oh no! The 30. June 12 pm PDT is in germany 9:00 am and I need to work :( No alpha keys for me :D
    I think you got mixed up with am and pm xD cos I live in the UK and 12pm PDT is 19:00 x.x - I hope im off work cos that's usually my finishing time D: 
  • I miss bacon already :(
  • I miss bacon already :(
    I miss my baths xD
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Diura said:
    I miss my baths xD

  • Looking forward to the streams. :)
  • I'm camped out in the Twitch chat already 
    5 more days ... I better ge' tha' tent up, prepare m' firewood, and ready m' S'mores 
    #Nolife But actually #Livingthelife
  • I love how transparent they are. I'm literally bored with every video game out there now and I'm so excited for this. Keep it up Intrepid!
  • Big Fan of your Livestreams and how they are done. I watched every content, every Livestream from you guys (For sure note everyone live). I hope you keep the interactive part with the live questions from Discord and Twitch in the stream. Also im really happy that you guys are so transparent and really looking forward to more content, blogs, and mechanics and things shown live in the stream. Also the funny things Bacon displays in the discord and the small technical errors are good, and show us the real Intrepid and not a polished, prefect marketing whatever stream. 

    Keep your work going.<3 <3
  • I'll be that tank guarding everyone's caravan :P so ready for this MMO.  I just have to find multiple games to keep me busy in the meantime lol
  • Kratz said:
    I'm a Dwarf, the only thing I do at lightning speed is fart.
    What about drinkin' ALE!!!!
  • nice
  • only four days left 
  • Can't wait lol. 
  • I'm dying to know how healing works in this game. :(
  • Sounds Exciting !
  • For those of us who work during the broadcasts ....  AAAAAAAAAAAAH
  • The countdown begins!
  • Rhoqaro said:
    I'll be follow all the streams with sincere interest. I hope that, slowly but steadly, the devs could give us technical insights about game mechanics and game engine progression.

    There is already a way to adress questions directly to the devs, having them answered during the streams? If not, I think that (given time) it would be useful to create a Q&A space, to improve communication between Intrepid and the community.

    I was thinking about a thread, where questions could be asked by forum users. The most "liked" questions could then be answered directly by the developers, if they're able to do so. Do you think it could be feasible?
    @Yaviey already posts these discussions on the forum.  There was one for the last live stream.  I do think questions with the most likes should be the ones answered by the devs.
  • Possum said:
    @Yaviey already posts these discussions on the forum.  There was one for the last live stream.  I do think questions with the most likes should be the ones answered by the devs.
    I feel quite dumb now, the thread title was utterly clear. My bad, thank you kindly @Possum !
  • Rhoqaro said:
    Possum said:
    @Yaviey already posts these discussions on the forum.  There was one for the last live stream.  I do think questions with the most likes should be the ones answered by the devs.
    I feel quite dumb now, the thread title was utterly clear. My bad, thank you kindly @Possum !
    We have all done that before so don' worry about it 
Sign In or Register to comment.