Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

A simple question...

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited June 2017 in Forum and Discord Help
When will the game be released?

Comments

• Options
    There is no release date as of yet :)
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017

April 24th 2019. ;)

Possibly there'll be a closed Alpha(invite only) by the end of 2017 but Alpha 1 is stated for Q4 2018.

• Options
    Kratz said:

April 24th 2019. ;)

Possibly there'll be a closed Alpha(invite only) by the end of 2017 but Alpha 1 is stated for Q4 2018.

Did you make that date up :P
  • Options
    Diura said:
    Kratz said:

April 24th 2019. ;)

Maybe :D That's why I edited, I wasn't happy with him thinking I was an ass with my reply. He now knows I'm a sarcastic ass ^^.
  • Options
    Kratz said:
    Diura said:
    Kratz said:

April 24th 2019. ;)

Maybe :D That's why I edited, I wasn't happy with him thinking I was an ass with my reply. He now knows I'm a sarcastic ass ^^.
    Naughty naughty xD

• Options
    Kratz said:

April 24th 2019. ;)

Don't know about 24th, but pretty sure there will be news about the release on April 1st, every single year from now on.
  • Options
    Arkanth said:
    Kratz said:

April 24th 2019. ;)

Don't know about 24th, but pretty sure there will be news about the release on April 1st, every single year from now on.
    Good point ;)
  • Options
    Thanks for the replies ... waiting anxiously ... = x
  • Options
    The only Official word we have in regards to the release date is before 2020.
  • Options
    Demoniak said:
    When will the game be released?

There are 4 alphas currently known;
    Friends and Family (Technically Pre-Alpha) will be this year. NDA Alpha Q4 of 2017, and this is the weekly key giveaways access as well. Alpha 1 available on KS, 2018.
    Alpha 2 available on KS 2018 (Will become PTS)

Betas should be announced later on. 

As for release, all we know is before 2020. I hope this answers your question and I will be closing this thread. 

Thank you! :) 
This discussion has been closed.