Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Can't start a new discussion from the forum Home

Hey guys!
I'm having trouble with creating new discussions on the forum. Namely, I wanted to create a post in the Newly Arrived category to introduce myself, but for some reason the forum won't let me pick the appropriate category. Some of them show up but are unclickable, others are just blank white spaces. Screenshot: http://puu.sh/weOW2/620d59fb25.png

I had trouble with creating a topic in the Support branch too, so I had to directly enter the Support -> Technical support branch and click on "New discuss

What could be causing this issue and how can I fix it? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    Hi @Lilem  are the other topic's there (just hidden in a white text) or nothings there at all? also try making a topic again to see if it works :smile:

• Options
    Hey @Shunex ! The topics that are hidden in white text are there (the names appear when I place the cursor over them), but they're not clickable as well. I can't pick a branch of discussions to post there. Even to create this particular topic I had to go into Support -> Technical support and click the "New discussion" button there, because it won't let me create a topic otherwise. Most forum branches don't have that option at all, so I can only comment existing topics, and can't create new ones.
  • Options
    Ok no problem, ill have the team look into this issue :smile:

• Options
    Thank you, I'll wait for the news.
  • Options
    Hey @Lilem
    i might of figured out a fix for you, try clearing your cookies
  • Options
    Hey @Shunex
    Tried clearing cookies, sadly it didn't work :(
  • Options
    By the way, why did the topic I created get posted 3 times in a row?..
  • Options
    I've noticed that I can't reply to threads in the Newly Arrived section :(
    Welcome to the community o/ @Lilem
  • Options
    I noticed this yesterday and mentioned it but it's still a problem. Welcoem to the community @Lilem :)
  • Options
    @Kratz @Diura thank you for the welcome, guys. I hope this issue get resolved soon and I can make a proper introduction :)
  • Options
    https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/comment/42853#Comment_42853
    Feel free to greet yourself here and now meet others in the meantime :3
  • Options
    Hey @Shunex , I've sent an email to the Support, as you asked. Hopefully this issue will get solved soon. As of now, I still can't create a topic anywhere :(
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Hey @Shunex
    I've sent an email to the CS as you requested 3 days ago and haven't received any response yet. I still can't create new topics because of the issue I explained above. Are there any news on this topic?
  • Options
    Lilem are you still experiencing the same issue at this time?
    thanks,
  • Options
    Hi i haven't heard back from you in regards to your issue being resolved, i'm going to go ahead and close the thread if your still having trouble with your account please open up a new thread or contact me or another moderator to help you out. 
This discussion has been closed.