Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[Forum Game] 3 Word Story

Comments

• Options
    and hobbits gathered
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2017
    Ashes of Creation - The 3 word saga, Part 1(PG 1-PG 13) 
    [[[very mnild punctuation changes]]]

The Purple Horse Smuggled some pickles acrossed the sea to the emperor .. ChibiBree was a sorry lad Speaking Tamil language with a huge old, rusty pineapple that was very lonely. 

Suddenly the Tree Attacked Her with its diaper to buy makeup for his mule called Billy. He wasnt prepared for the picnic Sarumonin cooked with his best buddy Steve who is also the puppet master of hairy muffins that smell like hot outhouse floors But not really steam-pressed with juicy extra virgin gnome . 

They eat bonbons... 
      --> and wax their 
      --> that glitters like 
      horseradish with tuna in the sunset in noisy bliss.

Steve loved the moist and pungent stench of keyboards but suddenly lexmax pressed the wrong kickstarter pledge and everything broke as 
      --> his left toenail
      --> Blizzard n Friends 
    wiped the raid with a trout Smothered in Mayonaise and Rumbleforge's beard and tuna horseradish cooking over green eggs and ham, and it smelled fresher than shoes. 

Them Fresh Jordans worn by Channele my ex girlfriend, but i digress. 

Ponies smell great, when Ke$ha abstains my heart blames hell's hottest flames  are very hot they look flamey laughed my grandma. 

Nagash until he saw bananas incoming [I should duck], was but afterthought, before a kitten clawed at Saru, "it really hurts!", Saru whispered softly in mystical ecstasy, but he prevails in lexmax's ear. Then he realized, his heart fluttered with rainbow candycanes in untidy rows "What a beautiful Fooshy for his hand you have crochet napkin collection this would make", Yaviey said breathlessly. 

Then God shouted: "Stop sending spam , Poison. "
      This isn't the end because Karthos had a a date with wooden magic stick called "Yellow Staff". How unkind dear did this happen we don't know... cried the bear with three small dancing armored dinosaurs bowls of porridge rained from heaven beneath the dancing stars, luminating o'er tugowar's brave yet ruggedly handsome jaw of his father who cheated on the great king.

"I am Groot!," said the bear who screamed on No soap, radio! Princess Chanelle blushed At the mention of his declaration as the new contender stepped up to face Zhambles, "I call 'Bullshit!'"...But suddenly, Zhambles said, "I am the strongest bear! ever there was Left arm slipped but that wasn't the reason for his declaration of the pregnancy, because nobody expects the armored dancing dinosaurs who always come uninvited to her , or him?" 

It wasnt long before Ms. Saggy Naggy went to bed and deleted @lexmax ; alone for once time expirience. Because The Spanish Inquisition took their bedroom and purged it and he didnt manage to escape the clutches of The laughing god who couldn't handle[The bushy eyebrow]. 

The bushy eyebrow smelled something over fingernails before tea , or slippery nipples, not the drink, no the jugs also known as Twin Peak Cassie the hashshlinger slasher of Bingham Street who eats lotso pickled dark elves that scream when the sun shines right up their snotty cold noses. 

In the sunset A shadowy figure contemplated his existence while rolling under arm deodorant all over his butt, @Rumbleforge laughed loudly. He dropped his croissant on the shadowy unclad figure by the fire causing @CylverRayne to Rethink things slightly To save her from falling off A blue giant Copy of @nagash.

His rectum itched for heroic battle that was between the last located dirty snow man, and @Diura's sidekick Danced off in into the sunset. 
      When it began from her own war sharpened instincts and love for lexmax's awesome sandals which was his mother's wedding gift. Feast on the super Velcro flaps from the sandle of true justice between groovy sandwiches without butter. The meade tasted like Baileys and lime tossed by the handsome bard @Kratz while he was playing his instrument upside down. The ever so daintily went to bed @lexmax sadly waved, Lept out from Lexmax's misspelled name  that went unnoticed, burst into flames . 

However, they were covered in custard pie. Because it felt left out so it stabbed a breastfeeding mom. She enjoyed it with a nipple.

Now the time @Babe drew boobs with a crayon. @Karthos twerked to sesame street. He ground on Snuffleupagus 37 times until big bird called. Unfortunately he'd forgotten, in a tavern, killing a dragon with a mighty powerful horse mask, doubled his bet, ends the story.

"The next day, " the Dwarf said, "oh not again in the swamp! I want to change my words hating the way the cookies crumble on lexmax's dreams, he always managed, it's just unfortunate."

But we laugh the night away, "ha ha ha ho ho ho tee hee hee lol rofl kek", [tosses the cookies and laughs again while he takes a dookie in a unicorn's mouth with pointed teeth and rancid breath]. "That poor unicorn broke his horn when he flew into a rage because he saw lots of skittles."

He greeted @Morriganna with fig bars shaped as turtles with gooey caramel! [made by dwarves] One day they[deep in the OOO SO SWEET~] took a seat upon a log with tooth picks and screamed, "ooooouuuuuuuuuccccccccchhhhhhhhh" while still licking, then ran off to watch anime but fell asleep and dreamt of three little piggies WITH OUT HOMES but with marshmallows, stuck on stick, Made from sharpened chu chu trains ridden by Ashlar of clan chuchu led by Umji to fight me, just ate some with toasted toadstools and crunchy munchkins. 

But that was only the beginning! On a dead eerie winter's night, Voldemort killed harry. 

Megs cried out in stunned silence, "Bring him back! You pig nosed ugly thin mouth son of Nagash!"

"Arise undead Harry", he whispered to the gypsy moth.

"Did you see what i did?" she batter her, "Winter is coming my cat for told of this. Does it make my pants go to my knees?" and i drop then to ankles when @Megs sings a sweet melody to my child's pet puppy Peter (She likes puppies), but, I digress!

Dead Harry arose from @nagash's crypt to lead a small pig army inside the closet where the wolves ruled the world. The pig army recited epic poetry which consisted of ears and elbows, licked green apples, and joyous jellybeans. 

Then the dwarf won't help with sentence structure. So Welphgryn, the beautiful man decided to help. He grabbed a pencil with his left hand and flipped his hair back as one could see the story progressing into adult rated battlegrounds. 

Days later, TO UNDERREALM NODE Where feral creatures nibbled at corpses yet never flossed or used soap. In the moonligh, sweat glistening like Embers in Ash to beg and summon some cleanser; so that they could smell pretty like skunk spray. Cheating pencil upwards into the night, but on Sunday, they danced as if they had no tommorow.  When the poet spake with forked tongue about the meaning of life itself, everyone was deaf aswell as dead.

(PG 1- PG 13)
  • Options
    went swimming in
  • Options
    a pool of
  • Options
    chocolate milk and
  • Options
    vanilla Ice cream
  • Options
    with chocolate sprinkles
  • Options