Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Each time I log into forum I get the Captcha questions.. WHY?

When I first made an account I had no issues with logging in the forums. Now every time I log in I have to answer the stupid Captcha questions. Does anyone else have this issue. To the web admin when can you fix this its very annoying now.

Comments

• Options
    I don't have that problem. Clearing your browser cookies might help if you haven't already :cookie::cookie:  :cookie: 
  • Options

I have that problem too and so thanks for tip Lexmax. It doesn't really bother me because I'm always signed in but sometimes the forum kicks me off and that's when I notice. Will act on your suggestion.

• Options
    lexmax said:
    I don't have that problem. Clearing your browser cookies might help if you haven't already :cookie::cookie:  :cookie: 
    Done that and it does not help.
  • Options
    Kratz said:

I have that problem too and so thanks for tip Lexmax. It doesn't really bother me because I'm always signed in but sometimes the forum kicks me off and that's when I notice. Will act on your suggestion.

Thanks for the tip, I'll leave it always signed in and see how it goes.

• Options
    It could also be a temporary issue that some people may have, if they're working on the backend of the forums.
  • Options
    Rayteku said:
    It could also be a temporary issue that some people may have, if they're working on the backend of the forums.
    I have seen a few issues which need fixing. But not logging out does stop the Captcha questions.
This discussion has been closed.