Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Weapons and Skins

Hey! Has there been released any weapon models and designs yet? I'm dying to check out how they will design their greatswords and staffs etc.

cheers!

Comments

• Options
    I don't think there has been anything released yet but your best bet to see new items is to watch the live streams
  • Options
    Yeah I will. Next one is on the 16th right?

• Options
    Thats right 
  • Options
    Yes.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Yeah I will. Next one is on the 16th right?

That is right at 3;00 pm PDT :3
    • June 16, 2017 3:00 PM PDT / 6:00 PM EDT / 10:00 PM UTC / 8:00 AM AEC [June 17, 2017]
    • June 30, 2017 12:00 PM PDT / 3:00 PM EDT / 7:00 PM UTC / 5:00 AM AEC [July 1, 2017]
  • Options
    Awesome. Appreciate it
  • Options
    or 9pm GMT.
  • Options
    Any of you guys got an alpha key?
  • Options
    A few of us have the Kickstarter alpha but I don't think anyone here has the early early alpha 
  • Options
    I see. so sad i found out about the game after the ks was over.
  • Options
  • Options
    I see. so sad i found out about the game after the ks was over.
    You still have a chance. Unless things have changed, they plan on having another backing period during june and it sounds like it will have the kickstarter packages. I believe they plan on starting it june 16th.
  • Options
    I've heard about this june funding but i believe they wont have the same rewards as in the kickstarter exclusives? Or am i wrong? @McStackerson

• Options
    I've heard about this june funding but i believe they wont have the same rewards as in the kickstarter exclusives? Or am i wrong? @McStackerson

They aren't going to have the same KS exclusives. How can they be exclusives if they're offered again?  Will have to wait and see what is actually offered though.

Maybe you will win a key in the weekly drawing.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    @FuccboiSavage
    It sounds like it will but i don't see him explicitly saying that. There were a lot of people who couldn't back during the kickstarter because of kickstarter's limited option for payment methods and the whole point of it is to give those people a chance. 
  • Options
    Kratz said:
    or 9pm GMT.
    YEAHS!!!!!
    Finally a chance to watch a live stream live!

Going to be in my best behavior and try not to harass team with silly questions. *sagenod*