Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

The Gray Sentinels (PVX, RP Semi-Hardcore)

Comments

• Options
    Good Afternoon all! So we in the Gray Sentinels are still looking for capable leaders for a large variety of positions including raid leaders and PVP captains.
  • Options
    Do you have spiffy uniforms for these positions?
  • Options
    Hello! I thought I'd let you guys know that I was interested and that I'd be happy to hear more. I'm dying to find out the lore for Ashes of Creation and the Guild concept seems flexible and interesting!
  • Options
    just wanted to show off our new logo 

• Options
    I am very interested in joining this guild when the game is fully released and I intend to play regularly and participate in events and raids
  • Options
    Guild slogan courtesy of Karthos!!

"The Gray Sentinels: Now with 51 shades!"
  • Options
    God dam it karthos
  • Options
    The Gray Sentinels March on! Glory to our cause!
  • Options
    We are now hosting Poker night, D&D night, Overwatch, HoTS, Pubg, and a wide variety of other games!
  • Options
    When do you guys do these?
  • Options
    well, we host D&D on Fridays. pubg most days just depends on what everyone wants to play
  • Options
    We have started playing Super fight from time to time. Overwatch and Hots pretty regularly. We also have started up a Guild in Guild Wars 2.
  • Options
    New Flagship games for the Gray Sentinels are Planetside 2 and Guild Wars 2
  • Options
    Planetside 2 nights are on Fridays, come out and join in the glorious crusade!
  • Options
    The Lore Project has begun to build up steam.
  • Options
    I would definitely be interested
  • Options
    We have started up the game Holdfast for those that enjoy Colonial Warfare.
  • Options
    Hi, I'm interested in join the guild, I'M a semi-core player who like to play with a nice group of guildies in rp, rvr, pvr and more. Played DAOC' RIFT' SWTOR, DnD' ESO..
    (by the way may name is Thornfellow without the (S)),    Typo error when suscribing 
    for the website lol,
  • Options
    Hey you guyyyyys!
  • Options
    I am currently looking to get more involved with guilds as we are getting closer and closer to beta (the road is still long) so I am interested in at least learning more about this guild and what it has to offer. Do you have a discord or a better place to find more information?
  • Options
    Ayyyye.
  • Options
    Yo! o/
  • Options
    Heeey
  • Options
    Heeeey
  • Options
    Is for horses
  • Options
    And C is for Cookie
  • Options
    Holy Smokes, KoS!  Although I am not a member of any MMO's or Guilds ATM, I would love to join for old times sake and all the fun I had Pre-SWKotR
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited March 2018
    Am new to guild. People are amazing and really friendly very active I highly recommend to all. even if you are from EU I am from UK myself they have people in the guild from all over. 
  • Options
    You guys still doing your podcast?
  • Options
    We will be hosting one this Sunday