Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

The Gray Sentinels (PVX, RP Semi-Hardcore)

Comments

• Options
    @AnduinKayvaan Hey, guys, I'm interested in joining the guild when the game is out. Is there a Discord or another place for more info?
  • Options
    @AnduinKayvaan Hello, I would be interested in Joining the guild. Is there a discord or another place so I could get more info.
  • Options
    @AnduinKayvaan
    I sent this a few days ago I realized yesterday that you didn't receive it so I'm posting it here.  The reason im interested in the guild is its semi hardcore. Dont get me wrong im a jardcore gamer but im in college and life can happen. I also 
    Thanks for responding back, my first questions is 
    Does the Guild use Teamspeak or discord?
    How often will there be required events is a weekly, daily monthly or not at all?
    What does being in the guild mean what are the benefits/ responsibilities?
     Thanks, Nicolas
  • Options
    @AnduinKayvaan
    I sent this a few days ago I realized yesterday that you didn't receive it so I'm posting it here.  The reason I'm interested in the guild is its semi-hardcore. Don't get me wrong I'm a hardcore gamer but I'm in college and life can happen. I also really like the guild description.
    Thanks for responding back, my first questions is 
    Does the Guild use Teamspeak or discord?
    How often will there be required events is a weekly, daily monthly or not at all?
    What does being in the guild mean what are the benefits/ responsibilities?
     Thanks, Nicolas
  • Options
     :)<3  
  • Options
    @AnduinKayvaan
    Hello,
    I am interested in joining this guild. Is there a discord server that I can join for information? I tried to add you on discord so I could talk about it there but I don't know if you got it or not. On discord I'm Isro Lux #2543.
  • Options
    @armchairzeus
     Please send again. I might have declined it lol sorry about that.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited April 2018
    @AnduinKayvaan No problem. I resent it.
  • Options
    Hey guys, I've been playing MMOs since UO mid 90s I think. haha I'm getting old. Anyway looks like you may have a fun Guild here, I would like to join if I may. Mostly I like PVE, exploring, and crafting, but PVP is fun with the right people.
  • Options
    Oh, I'm totally here in a creepy stalker Orc kind of way. 

By luring me in with promises of Roleplay and potential D&D things (A cool concept of building lore and characters before launch) I was lured into the depths of their abode... 

As @AnduinKayvaan put it: Like candy and a van. 
    I like candy and vans.  Not sure about Creepy stalker Orcs though.
  • Options
    New Update to info in our recruitment post and we will be fielding a guild for Bless so any who want to join us for PVP, PVE, or RP are more than welcome!
  • Options
    thank you for reaching out.  I'll drop by the discord channel and say hi.    
  • Options
    This seems like a very fun guild and I shall be keeping an eye on it if it's not minded at all!!!! I like that I can tell that this is an active guild and that it has discord, which is a major bonus!!!!!! Plus how the guild is set up and the people here also seem to be pretty friendly  o:)o:)
  • Options
    Thanks for the invite. I'll be around and hope to join at some point when game goes live
  • Options
    How important is the RP factor for this guild and how in debth is the RP itself? Is it very short and brief or immersive style? 
  • Options
    Hi there everyone coming to browse these side of the forums!

You'll find me as Diva Panda in this guild. I just wanted to reach out and say if you're looking for a community to have laughs with, share your creative ideas with and really have that "Family" feeling in a guild, I recommend at least reaching out to us! 

If you're hesitating on joining a guild, and really want to make sure your needs are addressed in what you see as your perfect guild, I encourage you to reach out to us :). You don't have to be a member just yet!  You can come hang out and see what we're all about!

Hope you all have a good day, and remember each and every one of you are beautiful!
  • Options
    We have started back in ESO and Planetside 2 with some members playing Post Scriptum
  • Options
    @AnduinKayvaan Hey I'm looking to join the guild when the game comes out. Is there a discord I can join?
  • Options
    Welcome aboard!
  • Options
    DEEW owes me $50.

Tell him to pay up in Cool Ranch Doritos.
  • Options
    I stole that money fair and square
  • Options
    Do you have an RP structure or policy as of yet?
  • Options
    Do you have an RP structure or policy as of yet?
    Hi Truth Eternal! I hope you’re having a good day.

Being a PvX guild there probably won’t be any requirement to roleplay. No one is forced to do something they don’t want to do, because that’s just going to make the game not fun! (Of course, being a semi-hardcore roleplay guild, we do encourage roleplay and promise good fun!)

However in terms of structure, we do have roles that will pertain to what you want to focus on in the game. Some roles are pvp focused, as it might mean dealing with protecting the node. Others might mean exploring new lands, perhaps uncovering good spots to build structures,’or perhaps maybe you like involving yourself with other guilds acting as an ambassador. Maybe you just want to PvE, and that’s okay too! There’s a role for you to continue upgrading the node! Or going out!

The whole point is, yes we have a structure not just focused on roleplay, but for everyone to feel inclusive. Of course, the ones who roleplay you’ll be able to clearly see who they are and their roles, which means you’ll know what they do ICly for the guild!

sorry for the ramble truth, but I hope I answered all your questions with accuracy? (Oh and through roleplay and actions, you can move up to maybe like a leader for the guard, or someone higher up :) )

if i havent truth, id be more than happy to clarify anything, or answer any more questions :)

• Options
    Greetings, 

Seeing how the beginning days are drawing closer and closer I have begun my search for like minded adventurers. You sound like a merry lot. 

• Options
    We welcome you with open arms and full hearts!
  • Options
    Thank you all for the invite i am looking forward to enjoying my time in AOC with you all.
  • Options
    DEEWWWWWW!!!!
  • Options
    The newest game we are playing is Maple Story 2! Please come join us for the fun!
  • Options
    something good
  • Options
    I have recently joined this guild and have no regrets. 

Great bunch of fun folk with a lot of great talent, be it in drawing/graphic design, story-writing or even costume-making!

Greatly enjoying my time in here so far, and looking forward to some AoC beta and (eventually live) gameplay with the Gray Sentinels.

Keep it up boys and girls! And if you're reading this thread but are still on the fence, drop on down this way. You won't regret it :smiley: