Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Slightly off topic humor channel

Testing, testing, is this thing on?

A human, a dwarf, and an elf are sitting in a tavern after two weeks on the road. They're dirty and tired, but they're in high spirits after a successful adventure. They order a few rounds of drinks, and after a while their conversation turns to taverns in their home towns.

The human says, "Back in my town, for every four pints you order, they give you one for free!"

The dwarf says, "That's nothin'. Back in MY town, for every two pints ye order, they give ye one for free!"

The elf laughs. "That's nothing. Where I come from, you can go into any fine establishment, drink all night for free, and then afterwards you go upstairs and have sex for free!"

The human and the dwarf stare at the elf in amazement.

The dwarf asks, "Is that true? Has that really happened to you?"

"Well, not me," says the Elf. "But it happens to my sister all the time!"

Comments

• Options
    This is quite possibly why no one takes you seriously @lexmax .

lol
  • Options
    This is quite possibly why no one takes you seriously @lexmax .

lol
    So true, wintery tree person, so true. By the way. I love the snowflakes. Is it snow? Or maybe it's ashes of creation?? :flushed:
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    UMJI GET IT. TRY NOW.

HUMAN, DWARF, ELF, ORC STAY TAVERN.
    DIRTY. TIRED. BUT HAPPY.
    GOOD ADVENTURE TIME.
    BUY DRINK TALK HOME STORY.

HUMAN SAY "IN HOME FOUR PINTS GIVE ONE FREE"
    ALL LAUGH DRINK!
    DWARF SAY "IN HOME TWO PINTS GIVE ONE FREE"
    ALL LAUGH DRINK!
    ELF SAY "IN HOME DRINK FREE AND UP GER FREE"
    ALL LAUGH DRINK!
    ORC QUIET. WATCH DRUNK.

NEXT DAY, ORC GO OUT TAVERN.
    NO FRIEND. MUCH MINCED MEAT.
  • Options
    Umji said:
    UMJI GET IT. TRY NOW.

A HUMAN, DWARF, ELF, ORC STAY TAVERN.
    DIRTY. TIRED. BUT HAPPY.
    GOOD ADVENTURE TIME.
    BUY DRINK TALK HOME STORY.

HUMAN SAY "IN HOME FOUR PINTS GIVE ONE FREE"
    ALL LAUGH DRINK!
    DWARF SAY "IN HOME TWO PINTS GIVE ONE FREE"
    ALL LAUGH DRINK!
    ELF SAY "IN HOME DRINK FREE AND UP GER FREE"
    ALL LAUGH DRINK!
    ORC QUIET. WATCH DRUNK.

NEXT DAY, ORC GO OUT TAVERN.
    NO FRIEND. MUCH MINCED MEAT.
    That's exactly the kind of terrifying humor I had in mind @Umji. Well done :fearful:
  • Options
    q: What do you call a Dwarf who's overweight?

a: Low Fat. 
  • Options
    q: What do you call a Dwarf who's overweight?

a: Low Fat. 

Love that username. 
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Why did the pixie cross the- *SPLAT*  ....  oh, uh, nevermind! 
  • Options
    This one is for you, @Umji

A dwarf, an elf, and a orc were shipwrecked and stranded on a deserted island.
    There they find a long forgotten ancient temple, crumbling into ruin. They tentatively make their way inside to explore, and eventually find themselves in a grand alter room where they find a magical ring of wishes sitting atop a dusty dais.

The dwarf gazes upon the sparkling treasure and places the ring on his finger and exclaims, "Great! Now I can return home! I wish I was back in my favorite tavern at home, surrounded by good friends and better ale"!

*POOF!* He was gone in a flash of light and a puff of smoke!  The ring he had been wearing dropped to the ground and rolled over to the elf.

The elf picks up the ring gingerly and says "Finally, I can return home as well! I wish I was in my fair forest city, trading tales with the finest poets, artists, and philosphers of our age!"

*POOF!* The elf disappeared in the same manner as the dwarf had!
    The ring drops to the ground once again, clinking across the hard stone floor.

The orc picks up the ring with a sad face and says, "Me lonely now. Me wish the other two guys were back here."

• Options
    edited June 2017

The orc picks up the ring with a sad face and says, "Me lonely now. Me wish the other two guys were back here."

HA-HA! DAY CHA VU !!!

ORC STUPID.

UMJI DIFFERENT WISH THINKS.

TWO GUY BRING UMJI FAMILY ALSO.

PARENT BE PROUD.
  • Options
    Once upon a time, there was a man and an elf. They died so bad. The happy end.

Go ahead laugh! or I let my Archmage to make it happen.

• Options
    I think @Umji should write us a novel xD it be the best story ever xD
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Who is the world's greatest detective?

sherlock bone

• Options
    An elf is walking through the woods when she stumbles onto a camp of goblins. Quickly she is surrounded by them, and falls to her knees in prayer:
    "Corellon, I'm totally screwed!"

A beam of light comes from the heavens, and a voice intones: "No, my child, you are not totally screwed. Take thee the rock at your knees, and strike thou at the chieftain before you."

The elf picks up the rock and in one blow, smashes the skull of the goblin chieftain before his astonished tribe.

The voice from above speaks again: "There, now you are totally screwed."
  • Options
    An elf is walking through the woods when she stumbles onto a camp of goblins. Quickly she is surrounded by them, and falls to her knees in prayer:
    "Corellon, I'm totally screwed!"

A beam of light comes from the heavens, and a voice intones: "No, my child, you are not totally screwed. Take thee the rock at your knees, and strike thou at the chieftain before you."

The elf picks up the rock and in one blow, smashes the skull of the goblin chieftain before his astonished tribe.

The voice from above speaks again: "There, now you are totally screwed."
    I can image that happening. the eldar gods can be a pain sometimes
  • Options
    I'm sleepy and can't think of anything good right now...
    I just wanted to say these are great so far!!  Keep it up, puuuhhh-leeeeeeezzzzz!
    ^.^
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    A human, a dwarf and an elf we're meeting at a tavern. The week before they'd had a wild night of drinking and we're talking about how drunk they had gotten. 

The human said "man I got so drunk I kissed my horse!"

The dwarf laughed and said "That's nothing, I was so drunk I forgot me boots and pants at the tavern."

They both looked at the elf who smiled and said "I got so drunk I blew chunks." The other two said "that's it?"

Just then a big burly orc walked into the bar and the elf said "Oh hey Chunks".

• Options
    A Dwarf, and Elf, and an Orc were caught in a vicious storm at sea and became stranded on an island. While searching for shelter, they stumbled upon an ancient ruin which contained a magical lamp!

A Genie appears, and promises them three wishes!

The Dwarf jumps in and says "Oh magical Genie, I wish to be back home at my inn, surrounded by pints of ale, fresh meat, and all my friends!" 

A wave of the Genie's hand and POOF, the Dwarf disappears. 

The Elf steps up next and asks "Oh great and wonderful Genie, return me to my tree top home with my loving wife and wonderful children!"

POOF, the Genie gestures and the Elf vanishes.

The orc looks around forlornly at the empty island, walks up to the Genie, and asks "MAGICAL BLUE FLOATING GHOST. ME LONELY. ME WANT FRIENDS BACK!"
  • Options
    Hahahaha my ribs, my ribs haha
  • Options
    Welphgryn said:
    Hahahaha my ribs, my ribs haha

• Options
    edited June 2017
    Good gawd @nagash , your signature pic is deadly!
  • Options
    Welphgryn said:
    Hail to the king ^^
  • Options
    Krojak said:
    A Dwarf, and Elf, and an Orc were caught in a vicious storm at sea and became stranded on an island. While searching for shelter, they stumbled upon an ancient ruin which contained a magical lamp!

A Genie appears, and promises them three wishes!

The Dwarf jumps in and says "Oh magical Genie, I wish to be back home at my inn, surrounded by pints of ale, fresh meat, and all my friends!" 

A wave of the Genie's hand and POOF, the Dwarf disappears. 

The Elf steps up next and asks "Oh great and wonderful Genie, return me to my tree top home with my loving wife and wonderful children!"

POOF, the Genie gestures and the Elf vanishes.

The orc looks around forlornly at the empty island, walks up to the Genie, and asks "MAGICAL BLUE FLOATING GHOST. ME LONELY. ME WANT FRIENDS BACK!"
    Isn't this the same joke @Rumbleforge told?
  • Options
    A strikingly similar joke to mine, @Krojak!  
    I plagerised it first!  

Bawhahaha! 
    Like the genie though. 

• Options
    There was this grave digger out digging a new grave when this coffin start hopping towards him... hop... hop.. hop, he picked up his shovel and threw it at the coffin but it just kept hopping towards him, so he went inside the funeral home and bared the door, but he could still hear it hopping... hop... hop... hop... crash! It busted down the door, so he grabbed the fire axe and threw it at the coffin but the blade just bounced off, and scattered across the floor, so he ran upstairs into a bedroom at the top of the stairs and waited for it so he could nock it down. The coffin followed him up the the stairs all the way to the top... hop hop hop. Once it got to the top he charged at it! Smashing into it to no avail he stumbled back into the room and into a nightstand... off the nightstand fell a bag of cough drops, he quickly grabbed them up and and started to throw them at the coffin as soon as one hit it, the coffin stopped and fell down nonly longer moveing
  • Options
    nagash said:
    Welphgryn said:
    Hail to the king ^^
    Where's the king?
  • Options
    @CylverRayne  lets play catch 
  • Options
    There was this grave digger out digging a new grave when this coffin start hopping towards him... hop... hop.. hop, he picked up his shovel and threw it at the coffin but it just kept hopping towards him, so he went inside the funeral home and bared the door, but he could still hear it hopping... hop... hop... hop... crash! It busted down the door, so he grabbed the fire axe and threw it at the coffin but the blade just bounced off, and scattered across the floor, so he ran upstairs into a bedroom at the top of the stairs and waited for it so he could nock it down. The coffin followed him up the the stairs all the way to the top... hop hop hop. Once it got to the top he charged at it! Smashing into it to no avail he stumbled back into the room and into a nightstand... off the nightstand fell a bag of cough drops, he quickly grabbed them up and and started to throw them at the coffin as soon as one hit it, the coffin stopped and fell down nonly longer moveing
    *shakes head....* the pain of the puns..... oooch
  • Options
    nagash said:
    Welphgryn said:
    Hail to the king ^^
    Where's the king?

• Options
    lexmax said:
    nagash said:
    Welphgryn said:
    Hail to the king ^^
    Where's the king?

He is no king.  he is a king of kings
  • Options
    nagash said:
    @CylverRayne  lets play catch