Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

I want to be a kid again

2»

Comments

• Options
    I was going to comment on the teaching aspect...but now all I can think about is what flavor of ice lolly. 
    I want an ice lolly. I think my kids ate them all.  :'( 
    Flavor was pink and orange, terribly sweet but otherwise flavorless. 
    We budget our lollies. *disappointment*
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Fortunately I'm an elf mage, so I can wave my hand and house cleans itslef. When I'm too lazy to do it, I can order some slaves to do it. It's fun, they run around all conceited... silly mortals.
    I don't have a wife though, but I'm just some centuries old, I've plenty of time ahead.
  • Options
    Look, I'm a 47 year old university teacher. I enjoy my job, I love my family, and providing for them makes me really happy. I feel I am a responsible person and I thank God daily for what He keeps giving to me and my beloved ones.

That being said,  I never grew up and I have absolutely no intention to. Gamer for life.
  • Options
    I'm a big kid myself. 37 years old. Married to my high school sweetheart, and 3 kids. I work for a University as their Network Administrator/Cyber Security analyst. I have been gaming my entire life and fell in love with MMORPG's around 1999, when Everquest launched.
    That's probably the reason I chose the computer fields as my career path. Lol I'll always be a gamer.

You're never too old to game. Speaking of EQ, Our old guild leader named Taifa, she was 68 at the time. I used to think to myself, that's going to be me someday. I'll enjoy my retirement playing. Lol I loved that woman. RIP
  • Options
    step 1: quit job/school
    step 2: buy aoc
    step 3: get boobs
    step 4: stream
    step 5: profit
  • Options
    The best of luck to you xD
  • Options
    Zekima said:
    step 3: get boobs
    you mean plastic surgery? Or of third party property for you to use?
  • Options
    It may be time for an early retirement
  • Options
    I am quite certain my wife will understand. What do you think?
    Tell her that having a life is for the weak.
    That a true player lives hundred of lives.
    That a videogame is a gate to another world.

That eating is much overrated, nowadays. 
    :)
  • Options
    Who needs food when you have games? 
    My kids usually eat the $700 in groceries I buy every 2 weeks in a single day anyway. Then complain there is nothing to eat.  :s
  • Options
    nobody wants to work but we need electricity and internet to play ashes
    and food I guess  

I'm still hoping for Industry 4.0 wrecking the system by making all human not obliged to work  but rather relax and put their trust in automation systems/robots...

This is my dream as a lazy gamer person.
  • Options
    Dolphin said:
    nobody wants to work but we need electricity and internet to play ashes
    and food I guess  

I'm still hoping for Industry 4.0 wrecking the system by making all human not obliged to work  but rather relax and put their trust in automation systems/robots...

This is my dream as a lazy gamer person.
    With minds such as Elon Musk working towards that very thing, I don't believe it is far from reality. 
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Forget all this career nonsense. Who needs money when you have AoC? I say, I will quit my job at the University upon release and focus strictly on gaming. 

I am quite certain my wife will understand. What do you think?
    I'm on the same page as you! Currently I work in Afghanistan so i'm thankful this game hasn't released yet. After playing Lineage 2 for years and trying to ignore how much it died, I have been unable to find one... until now... Maybe if I buy the wife a new computer she will understand if I quit my job. Luckily, she is just as into games as I am  ;)

We shall make a guild together, consisting of players who have quit their jobs to grind
  • Options
    Dolphin said:
    Robot slavery = BEST SLAVERY