Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

In Anticipation of an Off-Topic Forum, I would like to start by asking: What shampoo do you guys use

I use a shampoo from Japan called Shinoda. It smells like heaven. Actually, I don't know what heaven smells like, but I hope it smells like the shampoo that I use.. or am I setting my expectations too low? Anyway, what do you use?

Comments

• Options
    What is shampoo? 

• Options
    日本人ですかw。I do not use shampoo, for I am a god.
    In all seriousness, I use organic hipster shampoo because I live in Canada and it is the Canadian thing to do.
  • Options
    The blood of my enemies. 

It gives my hair great lift. 
  • Options
    In all seriousness, I use whatever my wife buys.

Sometimes I get confused and use shampoo on my body (pesky hipster names/labels) but that's a story for a different thread. 
  • Options
    Old spice krakengard cause there's a freaken kraken on the bottle.
  • Options
    @Bannith Just looked it up. It's legit  :o
  • Options
    @Solarion SEE IT CANNOT BE DENIED! It's actually not bad either so I truly like it. My hair is usually pretty difficult to deal with some days I think I should just use dog shampoo lol.
  • Options
    Bannith said:
    @Solarion SEE IT CANNOT BE DENIED! It's actually not bad either so I truly like it. My hair is usually pretty difficult to deal with some days I think I should just use dog shampoo lol.
    httpi2kym-cdncomentriesiconsfacebook000010390pC8jf5t4eWCDKcMujpg
  • Options
    I use Dove. I don't know why but shower products aimed for women are just better.
    We want soft skin too!!! 
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Head and shoulders for men.
  • Options
    This thread will really convince them that we need an off-topic section. T'was OP's goal all along to push them over the top. That sly debiru.
  • Options
    In all seriousness, I use whatever my wife buys.

Ah, I know how that goes as well.
  • Options
    Solarion said:
     T'was OP's goal all along to push them over the top. That sly debiru.
    Shh said the ninja.
  • Options
    Solarion said:
    This thread will really convince them that we need an off-topic section. T'was OP's goal all along to push them over the top. That sly debiru.
    From what @Shunex said, the mods need a decision from the bosses before they proceed. Should all be revealed soon I guess.
  • Options
    lexmax said:
    Solarion said:
    From what @Shunex said, the mods need a decision from the bosses before they proceed. Should all be revealed soon I guess.
    Indeed, Shunex may use this thread as Exhibit A.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Solarion said:
    Or this one.
  • Options
    lol you guys (and girls, and gender-less and whatever other genders i have failed to mention)... :smile:

• Options
    lexmax said:
    Solarion said:
    Or this one.
    Eh, I'm aware of your thread but that was more of a suggestion thread / "plant the seed" kind of dealy. This thread is evidence  :#
  • Options
    Shunex said:
    lol you guys (and girls, and gender-less and whatever other genders i have failed to mention)... :smile:

I object to the term "you" :tongue:
  • Options
    @Shunex You forgot @nagash . I may be a paladin and typically his mortal enemy but I do think he needs fair representation in this forum! RIGHTS FOR ALL! The Undead are people too!!
  • Options
    Bannith said:
    @Shunex You forgot @nagash . I may be a paladin and typically his mortal enemy but I do think he needs fair representation in this forum! RIGHTS FOR ALL! The Undead are people too!!
    I respectfully disagree good sir. The undead are un-people (non-people, ah whatever). Ergo, Nagash and his armies must remain banished from the realms and from mention in our lively discussions.
  • Options
    Shampoo's... whichever is to hand, whichever the Viking bought to use, he normally goes budget/cheap, or whichever had the sparkliest packaging to attract me.

As long as it busts through the dirt I don't mind.....

Conditioner however.....

Psst guys, if you ever need a pointless thread extended pointlessly with waffling b*llocks, I'm your gal!
  • Options
    Solarion said: Nagash and his armies must remain banished from the realms and from mention in our lively discussions.
    His name is nagash, not Nagash. Do not anger the First Undead of Ashes of Creation.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    I just grab whatever I can find in the bathroom. If it looks like shampoo, it probably is shampoo. 

Or mouthwash. Sometimes it's mouthwash. 
  • Options
    Sand and grit.  Offers a good massage and chases any bugs away.
  • Options
    I can guess the shampoo for @nagash which is Skull and Collarbones.

• Options
    I use head and shoulders.  Not sure what it does for my shoulders but my hair feels fresh and not oily.
  • Options
    Garnier Fructis. The bottle's pleasantly green, it smells nice, and there's one shampoo in that line that's made for thick hair, so it helps my hair look less like a mane.
  • Options
    I tend to go with Herbal Essence, most of the time.   Sometimes I do grab Garnier Fructis as well, as the bottles are similar. 

But this kraken stuff is news to me.... I might have to look for that one.  ;)
  • Options
    So since this is already about shampoo and randomness I have a question. Who else would like to see the Tulnar have at least one really funny dance?