Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Greetings, fellow travelers.

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited June 2017 in The Newly Arrived
Hello, I am Sithis (lol)

Most just refer to me as Sithis, you can call me by whatever or a nickname of your choice, so long as I know you mean me. I typically play a cleric or rogue, I like both sides of the spectrum of playstyles. I do some light role play or at least get into my role. I've been throwing out some likes and such for a while, so I figured why not make some posts and introduce myself, make my presence known as a representative of my guild, you likely already know a VERY active member of ours, Diura who's been playing 'Ashes of creation: The Forums' as she's called it, as well as another member Valenores who's been putting his efforts into getting recruitment posts out there for our guild, which I encourage you to check out. And well as you have come to know them(or will come to), I can't wait to get to know the other active members on the forums. <3
      Buuuut enough of that, back to rpg talk, as a sort of insight to my likes and such, I love dwarves, something about their stoic nature and their stereotypical taking to technology just is wonderful. Although personally I don't see myself as much of a dwarf...far too tall to be one, I've already considered being a dwarf in AoC. Likely going for a Rogue+Cleric (or Rogue+Hunter) hybrid for the fun of it, either as a human or dwarf. We'll see what happens, maybe I'll come to discuss it with some of you peeps out there.

PEACE! 
      -Sithis

Comments

• Options
    Welcome to the forums Sithis. :smile:
  • Options
    Welcome to the community ! O/ *hug*
  • Options
    Hey Kratz, how've you been I've seen you around a bunch, love the signature btw, haven't gotten around to uploading one of my own. Tons of active [dwarven] bards on these forums. xD
  • Options
    hello hello, Diura~
  • Options
    Welcome into the light @I_Am_Sithis, although that might be a bad way to greet a rogue. Hope to see you around more :)
  • Options
    @lexmax Nice to make your acquaintance, albeit I already knew of you from my...lurking. And that is quite alright, I play a Cleric far more often than I play rogue anyways, rogue is my guilty pleasure especially when my team already has a healer. :p 
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Hey Kratz, how've you been I've seen you around a bunch, love the signature btw, haven't gotten around to uploading one of my own. Tons of active [dwarven] bards on these forums. xD

Thanks, all the credit needs to go to @AutumnWillow for this. I like it also but I've been getting tips from @ReaperofCookies on developing my animation skillz so watch this space. By November I'll have an animated sig or a need for a colonoscopy.
  • Options
    Hail @I_Am_Sithis
    How are you? Nice to meet you and welcome to our community :D

PS: I hate dwarfs  >:)>:)>:) jk
  • Options
    Well met, I am well.
    How have you been? (and hey we all have our tastes)
  • Options
    Kratz said:

Thanks, all the credit needs to go to @AutumnWillow for this. I like it also but I've been getting tips from @ReaperofCookies on developing my animation skillz so watch this space. By November I'll have an animated sig or a need for a colonoscopy.
    Well they've done good work, and I wish good luck to you on that, I myself dabble in some drawing so I may draw my own. And hey worse comes to worse maybe the colonoscopy goes...smoothly :P 
  • Options
    Welcome kind sir to our majestic forum!

Stay crazy my friends!
  • Options
    Welcome to the community, glad you are here :)
  • Options
    @CrazyWiseGuy mostly kind sir** :p Happy to make your acquaintance. As to you too, Welphgryn. 
  • Options
    Hey everyone I just registered an account and I was wondering how I make a pledge, I would like to support the development of this game today :smile:
  • Options
    @Euphoria Hello there, traveler. While currently the kickstarter for pledging towards this fine game in the making has closed, they have announced that they will be opening up the option to do so through this website, though you will have to wait on that I believe an expected date is more around the 20th
  • Options
    Euphorium said:
    Hey everyone I just registered an account and I was wondering how I make a pledge, I would like to support the development of this game today :smile:
    @Euphorium

As mentioned by @I_Am_Sithis, you will be able to pledge around June 20th. Be sure to watch the twitch stream on June 16th, they are sure to address this question at that stream.
  • Options
    *A chorus of singing garden gnomes to welcome @I_Am_Sithis *
    Welcome!
    Great to have you here, make yourself comfy and stay. :)
  • Options
    Gnomes, eh? So small
  • Options
    Hey man, nice to meet you, and welcome to the gang :) I'm fairly new too and am just getting to know the forums and game in general. I might make an introduction thread myself actually, just to see how it goes haha.

• Options
    @FuccboiSavage Sounds good to me, I figured I'd move from lurking to participating.
  • Options
    Well, it's about time. Welcome, friend :)
  • Options
    Welcome to the community! :)
  • Options
    Welcome to the Ashes forums, @Sithis!
    You'll find no shortage of fellow dwarves out there, many of them quite the riot
  • Options
    Virtek said:
    Welcome to the Ashes forums, @Sithis!
    You'll find no shortage of fellow dwarves out there, many of them quite the riot
    lol I see myself more of just a tall human (or maybe just a slightly shorter than average elf) but dwarves are pretty damn cool