Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

What role you want to have in the game ?

Comments

• Options
    Definitely a duel-wielding rouge, not sure if I want to work my way up in a military node or work under a leader in an economic node
  • Options
    I like the idea of being a corrupted tbh. Sure I'll get killed by bounty hunters but that's what make it fun lol.
  • Options
    I want to be a Viking, because, Vikings are your friend.
  • Options
    Explore the depths with a small tight knit group of friends and establish our foothold in the region as soon as possible, then level my characters and professions to be as useful as possible to those around me and myself. My end game will consist of refining my builds, gather gear best suited for my character and playstyle, and crushing those encroaching on my friends and I. 
  • Options
    I always play healer, not sure what my secondary class will be yet though. Really all I want to do is have fun and help build a node with my guildmates, have a really cool house, and have a bunch of outfits for my character xD
  • Options
    I generally go pally or hunter and then later end up a healer, so this time I'm going to start as a healer.

Cleric, baby.
  • Options
    I want to be the best mage in our realm! I also want to be blacksmithing and enchanting items for a guild. I want to feel useful to somebody... Maybe someone will marry me and buy me a house or something so I don't have to pvp or raid? I get so scared out there!! I will greatly repay anyone who accepts with my services. I am too delicate and magical for a harsh reality like that. :o

-Momz
  • Options
    Range DPS.  Not going to lie I role easy mode lol.
  • Options
    I want to mainly become the best if not one the best Ranged Weapon crafters in the lands. Secondary skills are Archery and Gathering. :)
  • Options
    I want to be known as a white assassin, killing the tyrants
    But dont tyrants use assassins while heroes use weak ass armies?
  • Options
    nagash said:
    I am an army. They will be yelling "brace yourselves for winter!"
  • Options
    nagash said:
    I am an army. They will be yelling "brace yourselves for winter!"
    you do know what happened to everyone who uses that quote 
  • Options
    To every season turn, turn turn...!
  • Options
    I think I'll start with bard so support/buffs. But very likely be making at least a ranged dps and a healer. I have many alt plans... so probably will try all roles to see what seems the most fun and interesting.
  • Options
    santrasa said:
    I think I'll start with bard so support/buffs. But very likely be making at least a ranged dps and a healer. I have many alt plans... so probably will try all roles to see what seems the most fun and interesting.
    good so much people loving playing bards and supports these days ^^ finally because I needed too all the time even though I hate to be behind (not when I'm an enchancer or debuffer)
  • Options
    I mostly wanna be a healer and run with a group. That fits my play style much more.
  • Options
    Do they have to be tyrants? My neighbor is pretty annoying
  • Options
    I want to be the best support/healer in game. Even my artisan profession will be support oriented!
  • Options
    I always go Ranger first end up being dissapointed then go tank/tank hibrid hoping ranger class is what i'm lookin for here.
  • Options
    Helping out.
  • Options
    I see a lot of fellow support players o/ I will be a primary cleric. My love for healing is bottomless! At the moment i need to do more research for my secondary too many variables to be certain of anything.
  • Options
    Alluring said:
    I see a lot of fellow support players o/ I will be a primary cleric. My love for healing is bottomless! At the moment i need to do more research for my secondary too many variables to be certain of anything.
    Your love for heals, are like my rhymes... bottomless. 
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
       Just because of my personality, the role I have always found myself in a guild was a kinda "Hype man" or counselor. I wasn't a guild leader rank, but I would always listen to leaders that needed opinions, or burst out in boisterous song after a hard raid wipe, or crack jokes to lighten the mood. Needless to say, the moment I found out this game was going to have bards, I was sold.

Ill certainly alt several characters to gank/pvp/craft with, but my main (race undecided yet) will absolutely be a pure bard, and I hope I can boost my teams performance to ridiculous levels. I also very much want to own the biggest tavern in the land. I would love taking a chill weekend night just hanging out in my tavern in game, drink an adult beverage, and chat with the community in discord/forums while playing parlor games and selling the best boosting food in the land. It would feel like a REAL tavern, in my mind, and carry on my natural desire to be the ear that listens to everyone, and makes people laugh when they need it.
  • Options
    I'd like to be outgoing and level up all over the place but if I get PK to much I would rather be a crafter maybe as a support role for a guild
  • Options
    Bard/Cleric and if I don't like it, I'll stay in tavern until I go to sleep or @Diura roles out from under the table and crushes my toes.
  • Options
    Kyama said:
    Karthos said:
    Han Solo.

A swaggering scoundrel who kisses princesses and had a 8ft walking carpet as a best friend.  
    you mean kissing sisters xD 
    That's Luke...  :s
    shit didn't watch the movie for so long I forgot their names xD 
  • Options
    Kyama said:
    Karthos said:
    Han Solo.

A swaggering scoundrel who kisses princesses and had a 8ft walking carpet as a best friend.  
    you mean kissing sisters xD 
    That's Luke...  :s
    shit didn't watch this for so long I forgot about their names xD 
  • Options
    Probably going for a Warrior/Mage build and Craftsman it up with my phat knowledge of teh lore of all things ore and smithery.

make me rich people!!!
  • Options
    I want to support my squad and keep them alive even in the most hopeless situations when enemies try to overwhelm us. And when an enemy is bold enough to attack me directly I still want to be strong enough to defend myself.
    I don't really like playing mages, so I really hope it's possible and reasonable to dual wield a healing staff and a sword, maybe using a class combo like cleric/fighter, cleric/rogue or, if that doesn't work out, the pure support cleric/bard.
  • Options
    I wanna be that person that knows everything that's going on around her. You know, the gossip. But not the evil gossip who chatters about everyone negatively; more, the one who finds out what so-and-so needs, then talks to so-and-so-else, and helps so-and-so, so on and so forth :wink:

Oh, wait. You meant like class-type role, huh? I'll be at least one kinda healer. A tank eventually, I always play around as a tank too, but still prefer heals. And of course a number of deeps. Each one will contribute to her locale as best she can, most likely in the form of pursuing Artisan crafting.

All whilst keeping her ear to the ground and finding more ways to be a benign gossipy-type person lol.