Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

What role you want to have in the game ?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Well I'm sure it will change, but I believe I will go ranger. Heals/Support is also on my mind. I will mess with them in Alpha and Beta, we shall see then. I just wanna be the best at whatever I choose :D!
  • Options
    iv'e usually played the support role, but i'm think ill be a main dps with a support secondary o/
  • Options
    Isende said:
    I wanna be that person that knows everything that's going on around her. You know, the gossip. But not the evil gossip who chatters about everyone negatively; more, the one who finds out what so-and-so needs, then talks to so-and-so-else, and helps so-and-so, so on and so forth :wink:

Oh, wait. You meant like class-type role, huh? I'll be at least one kinda healer. A tank eventually, I always play around as a tank too, but still prefer heals. And of course a number of deeps. Each one will contribute to her locale as best she can, most likely in the form of pursuing Artisan crafting.

All whilst keeping her ear to the ground and finding more ways to be a benign gossipy-type person lol.
    another person that prefers knowledge I'm not alone xD 
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    PKKer, RP-pvper, Anti-Ganker. I'm a white hat (good guy) pvper who wants to attract alot of roleplayers of all types to the Vaelune flavored Divine node I'm going for.

• Options
    A rogue. This name. 'nuff said.
  • Options
    I want to be the person everyone remembers as the nice guy who's always busy, but still manages to find some time for you to answer your questions on the way to the next event.
  • Options
    Housewife when I don't have any plans, otherwise, I shall be a guardian of the peace! A dark knight! I shall be... A nagging housewife to all!
  • Options
    Alice said:
    Maora said:
    I shall be a guardian of the peace!
     <3 
    Awww! Yay! You're absolutely adorable! <3
  • Options
    I wanna make every party I get into stronger. 

And I wanna mesmerize/charm stuff in game. 
  • Options
    I am probably going Cleric/Cleric since healing is the most fun for me in almost any MMORPG, be it PvE or PvP healing. I am really hoping there will be AoE heals, like Healing Rain or Circle of Healing from WoW.
    For my horizontal progression, I will most likely focus on ranking up within my church of choice, so I can be the first ever Pontifex Maximus in Ashes.
    As for my crafts, I'll probably pick something in the direction of enchanting/scribing or any other profession that'll improve my healing/support abilities.
  • Options
    A Rogue who'd much rather pick flowers and hoard all that money than actually fight. :P
  • Options
    A Rogue who'd much rather pick flowers and hoard all that money than actually fight. :P
    Don't let the other rogues tell you any different, they all do this secretly.