Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

what i think when i hear 'Dwarven bard'

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    lol

These exist in LOTRO...kind of. Not with guitars maybe but...
  • Options
    Cyn said:
    lol

These exist in LOTRO...kind of. Not with guitars maybe but...
    "You have my sword."
    "and my bow."
    "and my axe!" *pulls out guitar and does a concert*
  • Options
    Glorious music video!

How about Orc bards?
  • Options
    Not really sure what I think about orc bards as I never really got into much of any kind of lore for them
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    *Taps foot*
    *Head bangs*
    *Taps foot some more*
    *More head banging*

Gets my seal of approval!  :D

That'll get me ready to charge into battle, it will!

• Options
    Steven did say that bards wouldn't be the "traditional" kind. He stated there would be multiple ways to "perform" as a bard. I'm going to create a second bard alt, and I will name him CHANNING TATUM.
  • Options
    Everyone knows orcs don't have genitals what is this philonious presentation!
  • Options
    That is the exact music that you should listen to when watching @Diura's dancing frog!
  • Options
    @Zomnivore That depends on what type of orcs were talking about. WH40K orks are sentient fungus, but D&D orcs are humanoid and they reproduce like any other humanoid.
  • Options
    Steven did say that bards wouldn't be the "traditional" kind. He stated there would be multiple ways to "perform" as a bard. I'm going to create a second bard alt, and I will name him CHANNING TATUM.
    I know that is what Steven said but thus is about what I think about Dwarven bards thanks for the input though ;)
    lexmax said:
    That is the exact music that you should listen to when watching @Diura's dancing frog!
    Sounds like a good idea
  • Options
    Lmao xD This makes me feel special lmao xD I think bards might have something to do with quils and poetry or something xD