Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

The Mighty Slacker Burzakonis

Welcome everyone, I am known as a Slacking God. 

I have my own guild, and I like it. :cookie:
«1

Comments

  • Options
    Welcome to the community! I'll take that cookie now..
  • Options

    Hope to slack with you some day :)
  • Options
    Welcome  to the family.   Every family has their slackers even us!  

  • Options
    Welcome  to the family.   Every family has their slackers even us!  

    "Looks at 4 stars" yes we have slackers here also welcome ^^
  • Options
    But you've never had a slacking God. Approved by 3 games, where I was called a slacker god xD

    Welcome guys and ty! :D
  • Options
    oh wow look who i've found  B)
  • Options
    Seka said:
    oh wow look who i've found  B)
    The Slacker God hiding in the corner?   o:)
  • Options
    nagash said:
    Welcome  to the family.   Every family has their slackers even us!  

    "Looks at 4 stars" yes we have slackers here also welcome ^^
    Hush you!  We all know how to were aided by the story tellers sitting around the lodge fires! 
  • Options
    Welcome to the forums of slackness @Burzakonis! I'm supposed to be working right now but instead I'm talking to you! Your powers are real! :)
  • Options
    Seka said:
    oh wow look who i've found  B)
    Sup my follower <3 You joining me this time ? :pensive:

    Seka said:
    oh wow look who i've found  B)
    The Slacker God hiding in the corner?   o:)
    Why you tell everyone Q_Q

    lexmax said:
    Welcome to the forums of slackness @Burzakonis! I'm supposed to be working right now but instead I'm talking to you! Your powers are real! :)
    Hello! See, I'm blessing you with nice slacking today! :D
  • Options
    Seka said:
    oh wow look who i've found  B)
    Sup my follower <3 You joining me this time ? :pensive:

    Seka said:
    oh wow look who i've found  B)
    The Slacker God hiding in the corner?   o:)
    Why you tell everyone Q_Q

    lexmax said:
    Welcome to the forums of slackness @Burzakonis! I'm supposed to be working right now but instead I'm talking to you! Your powers are real! :)
    Hello! I'm blessing you with a nice slacking today! Enjoy it!
  • Options
    Seka said:
    oh wow look who i've found  B)
    Sup my follower <3 You joining me this time ? :pensive:

    Seka said:
    oh wow look who i've found  B)
    The Slacker God hiding in the corner?   o:)
    Why you tell everyone Q_Q

    lexmax said:
    Welcome to the forums of slackness @Burzakonis! I'm supposed to be working right now but instead I'm talking to you! Your powers are real! :)
    Hello! I'm blessing you with a nice slacking today! Enjoy it!
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    *Gives praise and thanks to the slacker god @Burzakonis*
    Welcomel!

    I shall slaughter an energetic dustball to you in hopes that you shower me with your gifts.

    Now we know who to blame if nothing ever gets done. 


    In the mean time though, I hope you have amazing fun waiting with us until launch :)

     
  • Options
    Megs said:
    *Gives praise and thanks to the slacker god @Burzakonis*
    Welcomel!

    I shall slaughter an energetic dustball to you in hopes that you shower me with your gifts.

    Now we know who to blame if nothing ever gets done. 


    In the mean time though, I hope you have amazing fun waiting with us until launch :)

     
    Slacking is important, it makes you save energy for the launch! 
  • Options
    A very warm welcome, Slacking God. I like the name, it sounds pretty ass-kicking. Does it have a beginning story? Some kind of cinematic-like origin tale?
  • Options
    Burzaa,I cant say its too early to tell,i mean it is a looong long way until the launch,sooo we will see  B)
  • Options
    Rhoqaro said:
    A very warm welcome, Slacking God. I like the name, it sounds pretty ass-kicking. Does it have a beginning story? Some kind of cinematic-like origin tale?
    Welcome and thanks man!

    The Slacking God started in Guild Wars 2 where I loved to slack on anything apart from WvW Raiding and Leading, so people were calling me a slacker because I didn't want to do PvE, or I was always on the back of the raid when I was not leading because I was being lazy.

    Burzakonis, half of it is from my surname (Means Storm/Thunder) , the other half was an idea from the 300! Spartans, as I love the Movie even tho its not accurate with history. And I wanted it to sounds similar to Leonidas xD 

    Works fine for a PvP lover :D
  • Options
    Megs said:
    *Gives praise and thanks to the slacker god @Burzakonis*
    Welcomel!

    I shall slaughter an energetic dustball to you in hopes that you shower me with your gifts.

    Now we know who to blame if nothing ever gets done. 


    In the mean time though, I hope you have amazing fun waiting with us until launch :)

     
    Slacking is important, it makes you save energy for the launch! 
    Then we have lots of energy stored up with your blessings.   I hope  it's  clean energy.  We don't want to pollute our new world.
  • Options
    Megs said:
    *Gives praise and thanks to the slacker god @Burzakonis*
    Welcomel!

    I shall slaughter an energetic dustball to you in hopes that you shower me with your gifts.

    Now we know who to blame if nothing ever gets done. 


    In the mean time though, I hope you have amazing fun waiting with us until launch :)

     
    Slacking is important, it makes you save energy for the launch! 
    Then we have lots of energy stored up with your blessings.   I hope  it's  clean energy.  We don't want to pollute our new world.
    It will be clean till people are praying!
  • Options
    Seka said:
    Burzaa,I cant say its too early to tell,i mean it is a looong long way until the launch,sooo we will see  B)
    But you still love me right? <3
  • Options
    Welcome to the community! 
  • Options
    Arkanth said:
    Welcome to the community! 
    Hello!
  • Options


    Welcome o// 
  • Options
    Authorize said:


    Welcome o// 
    Welcome my follower!
  • Options
    Seka said:
    Burzaa,I cant say its too early to tell,i mean it is a looong long way until the launch,sooo we will see  B)
    But you still love me right? <3
    Eternal undying love for the slacks, of course  ;)
  • Options
    Seka said:
    Seka said:
    Burzaa,I cant say its too early to tell,i mean it is a looong long way until the launch,sooo we will see  B)
    But you still love me right? <3
    Eternal undying love for the slacks, of course  ;)
    Love for your Slacking <3
  • Options
    This is slacking?  So busy.

    Help.



  • Options
    Xhelori said:
    This is slacking?  So busy.

    Help.



    It is slacking!
  • Options
    Man I should be working ... but instead I am welcoming some slacker god dude..

    Welcome good sir !!
  • Options
    You should always grab a slacking break to pray to the Slacking God! 

    Welcome!
Sign In or Register to comment.