The Mighty Slacker Burzakonis

2»

Comments

• When master looks at you
  • Yeah, I would watch the cookie flashing when Reaper is around. You may lose a hand that way. 

Welcome to ashes!
  • Welcome! 

Authorize said:

When master looks at you
    So now I know why you never finishes the work I give you. Kappa
  • Burzakonis said:
    so people were calling me a slacker because I didn't want to do PvE, or I was always on the back of the raid when I was not leading because I was being lazy.
    I feel you, never been a big fan of PvE either. Nothing boils your blood like a good, old fashioned server-proportion war. 
    Really hope that AoC will have a place for pacifists such as us. 
  • Oharunsi said:
    Man I should be working ... but instead I am welcoming some slacker god dude..
    I find it hard not to chuckle at this. Hopefully the bosses will appreciate your commitment to community and friendship :smiley:
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Rhoqaro said:
    Burzakonis said:
    so people were calling me a slacker because I didn't want to do PvE, or I was always on the back of the raid when I was not leading because I was being lazy.
    I feel you, never been a big fan of PvE either. Nothing boils your blood like a good, old fashioned server-proportion war. 
    Really hope that AoC will have a place for pacifists such as us. 
    Indeed, or atleast give us some good pve to enjoy, I'm looking forward to the invasions of Mobs on towns etc :D

Megs said:
    Oharunsi said:
    Man I should be working ... but instead I am welcoming some slacker god dude..
    I find it hard not to chuckle at this. Hopefully the bosses will appreciate your commitment to community and friendship :smiley:
    His boss shall be blessed then :D
  • It is I
  • Babe said:
    It is I
    what is what? :D
  • Welcome everyone, I am known as a Slacking God. 

I have my own guild, and I like it. :cookie:
    This is how you know he's a slacker xD 2 sentence greeting, o/ welcome slackarino
  • Mandii said:
    Welcome everyone, I am known as a Slacking God. 

I have my own guild, and I like it. :cookie:
    This is how you know he's a slacker xD 2 sentence greeting, o/ welcome slackarino
    Best introduction ever. I stated the two most important things :x Forgot about having my own harem and being the most sexy pvper evah
  • All hail @Burzakonis, slacked be his name!

Welcome to the Ashes community!  
    We have plenty of lazy places to hide here, just take a look around.  Or, you know...don't.  Whichever suits your slacking needs better
  • Welcome to the community. 
    Now take a seat and procrastinate your work with the rest of us.
  • Virtek said:
    All hail @Burzakonis, slacked be his name!

Welcome to the Ashes community!  
    We have plenty of lazy places to hide here, just take a look around.  Or, you know...don't.  Whichever suits your slacking needs better
    Hello! I bless you with slacking ! 

Welcome to the community. 
    Now take a seat and procrastinate your work with the rest of us.
    I seat most of the time, like a slacker should. Well, I lay down as well  B)

Welcome ! :D
  • Let's see if it will let me post again.

https://youtu.be/0ZyQIh0sH5A

• Welcome! I love your signature!!
  • Yes, come slack with me.
  • Xhelori said:
    Let's see if it will let me post again.

https://youtu.be/0ZyQIh0sH5A

They put too much effort in it :x 

Yuukie said:
    Welcome! I love your signature!!
    Heyoo! I love yours too!

Yes, come slack with me.
    I always slack with everyone, you can't see me but I am there, I am watching and I am slacking. Feel free to slack more, and be blessed with it :D