Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

What is the approximate cost of the subscription?

What is the approximate cost of the subscription? Frankly speaking, Im a little bit impressed of your game, but Im not from rich country so Im not sure I could afford the subscription:(

Comments

• There is no set amount as of yet but the common belief here is that it will be around $15 a month
  • nagash said:
    There is no set amount as of yet but the common belief here is that it will be around $15 a month
    As the Bone man said.
  • What is the approximate cost of the subscription? Frankly speaking, Im a little bit impressed of your game, but Im not from rich country so Im not sure I could afford the subscription:(
    Nothing official has been announced yet, but people are assuming around $15 US per month.
  • I was looking at this game and I love it. But I have an important question for me. Is Ashes Of Creation going to be free?
  • The game will no be free but it should be around $15 a month
  • No, it will be a subscription game.
  • No freebies here.  Nor PTW.  
  • From what I understand there will be no box fee though, only the sub fee. Correct me if I am wrong though :)
  • As stated previously there is No box price but it will be sub based. around $15 usd a month 
  • I can play without paying? Or I need one of those explorer, or heroes packs???
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2017
    The game will need to be purchased eventually. When it goes retail you will need to get a subscription to play it.  There will be a cash store to buy cosmetic items but not to buy items that are needed to play or win.

The explorer and heroes packs are our way to invest in the development of Ashes of Creation.  Also to get early access to testing and play.
    edited July 2017
    the game is subbased with no box price so you will need a subscription to play however that can be reduced/eliminated through the referral system 
  • Andreuky  has this answered your question well? If so I would like to go ahead and close your ticket as resolved.

Thanks,
  • Please let us know if you have any additional questions @Andreuky . At this time i will go ahead and close this thread.
    Thank you,
  • Somebody answer me please is the game free to play ?! because I Really WAnt to play it
  • Ashes is a subscription based game with no box cost. The rumor is that the subscription will be around $15 per month, but the exact amount hasn't been announced yet.
  • No, there will be a monthly subscription.  There will not be a box cost however :)
    So far estimates have it at 15$ per month.
  • I would like to buy the game but it appears that everything in the store does not include a copy of the game digital or hardcopy.   Everything that appears to be for sale are the cosmetic items.   If i could get an Intrepid response on this It would be appreciated.  
  • I have moved your inquiry to the Customer Service thread.

The game is in pre-alpha at this time. There is no box cost for the game, only an intended monthly subscription price. The PAX packages for sale do offer keys to Alpha 2 and Beta. Alpha will take place in 2018. If you do have any additional questions, please feel free to let us know =)

Thanks,
  • Wow! so there is no purchase price of the game ?  Just a monthly when the game comes out.  That is very cool.  Is there any information out there with regards to the PAX items that are for sale ?  I've tried to find out and have been scouring the Youtubes over this. 
  • At this time a vast majority of the items are still in development. Some concept arts have been posted; such as the fire and ice skins, angel and demon skins, but most remains undisclosed yet.
  • Hello Community,

I was wondering if this game is playable right now. I saw three options in the store, but I don't see a download option for the game client. Is this game closed for Beta? Or can you buy the game client and jump immediately into action? 

Thanks,

• The game is in pre-alpha at this time. Alpha 1 begins in 2018.
  • Welcome to the community @Idonthaveanick! I'm afraid the game isn't due for launch for another two years. :) Game is still pre-Alpha.
    edited October 2017
    First off welcome to the community @Idonthaveanick, the game is currently in development, with the first phase of alpha starting December 15th of this year. Subsequent alphas and betas will be beginning over the next 2 years, with a tentative release in 2019.
  • Thank you all for your kind replies.
  • Welcome @Idonthaveanick, thanks for joining the Ashes masses :smiley:
    edited October 2017

Welcome to our community! o/
  • welcome to ashes and the wait ^^      
  • Welcome aboard the Ashes hype train.  Sit back and party with us as we get to know each other on this long ride!
This discussion has been closed.