Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hey! New AoC fan!

Hey guys my names Jay(Toasted)! I've known about AoC for awhile now just never really took the time to look into but glad I did sooo hyped for this game! (: I do wonder is there any info about classes or races? I'd love to know! Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Welcome to the community! o/
    Guide for classes (still needs some updating I'm working on it) https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/33023/information-class-and-skills#latest
  • Options
  • Options
    Welcome to the glorious Ashes of Creation Community. 
  • Options
    Welcome to the forums, @Toasted !  I think ye'll find yourself in good company here!
    Make 'yerself right at home!
  • Options
    Heya @Toasted and welcome! It's a great community here. Hope to see you around the forums :)
  • Options
    Thank you all for the warm welcomes! (:
  • Options
    Welcome @Toasted!
  • Options
    @Toasted

Welcome!  Pull up a seat, grab and ale and join the party!  

• Options
    Welcome aboard!

Aye, take up Cylver Rayne's hearty invitation for ale and plonk yourself down by the fire to get toasted!

Alright, it was a lukewarm attempt at using your name facetiously, but the community is definitely warm.  Hope you hang around throughout the game's development.
  • Options
    hello and welcome to ashes 
  • Options
    Welcome to the party
  • Options
    Hi & wcm @Toasted!!!! 
  • Options
    welcome to Ashes, glad to have more players in the community
  • Options
    Love the name!

Just so appropriate, who are you?

'Me? I'm  @Toasted in the Ashes of Creation!'

Though it'd make more sense in past tense, I was @Toasted in the Ashes, but now I'm ......

*Ponders starting a petition for you to change your name, but decides that'd be a pants kind of welcome to such a friendly person. So instead decides to buy @Toasted a goat*

Welcome!
  • Options
    Hello and welcome to the Ashes community!  

Now that you have race info, which ones intrigue you the most?
    I'm never good at quick decisions on character building, but I'm most interested in Kaelar, Py'rai, Vek, and Nikua.  Oddly enough, it splits up to one in each race group, lol.
  • Options
    Welcome to the forums @Toasted! I hope the more you participate in the community the more your attachment to the game will grow. There's plenty of very fine people here. Enjoy!
  • Options
    Welcome! Feel free to ask us any other question you might have in store, we will be happy to try to answer you.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017

Well hello there o/