We are happy to announce that starting August 20, 2019 at 11:00 AM PDT the Divine Gateways will open once more for limited Apocalypse testing sessions! For more information, check out our FAQ here: https://ashesofcreation.com/news/2019-08-14-steam-announce-and-play-test-faq-for-ashes-of-creation-apocalypse

Race Concept Art?

I've watched all of the live streams, and have been keeping my eye out for every bit of new information that becomes available. However, I don't think I've seen any concept art for any other race than the Tulnar. Just curious if there exists concept art of the other races? While I know that you could pretty much imagine what an elf, or a dwarf look like, I'd still rather see Intrepids vision of each race, and the major differences between each sub-race.

Best Answers

• Accepted Answer
    You can see a little bit here, but I'm afraid there is not a lot of race art so far. 

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/concept-art/

I think we are all eagerly awaiting to see more of all the races we're looking forward to play!

• Accepted Answer
    Oori said:
    I've watched all of the live streams, and have been keeping my eye out for every bit of new information that becomes available. However, I don't think I've seen any concept art for any other race than the Tulnar. Just curious if there exists concept art of the other races? While I know that you could pretty much imagine what an elf, or a dwarf look like, I'd still rather see Intrepids vision of each race, and the major differences between each sub-race.
    @Oori, the community have also gathered concept art from various official sources (screencaps, videos, discord, etc) here.

Answers

• Other than the concept art on the Ashes of Creation website, they've not shown us any additional racial concept art, as far as I'm aware.

• Orc. Thanks, I did draw it myself. :) 
  • Yeah, I've seen those, but I was hoping that they might release something similar to the Tulnar silhouettes. Something that just shows a little more and is focused on the race such as the Tulnar concept art. Great drawing by the way, much better than what I could have done lol. Thanks for the responses guys
  • lexmax said:
    Oori said:
    @Oori, the community have also gathered concept art from various official sources (screencaps, videos, discord, etc) here.
    Thank you! I don't usually have time to get on discord, but this is awesome