Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Whats your favorite thing to do in MMO's?

Hey guys, so i know everyone has different things that they love to do in MMO's what is it that keeps you interested?

My favorite thing to do is usually PvE, as i love the seek the most difficult challenges in group battle and later attempt it in solo. 

I also love to travel around the map and take photos of all the most beautiful places MMO's has to offer. 

Some of my most favorite photos from RO


For PvP i'm not such a big fan of battle grounds but Guild wars, Sieges and fights over boss's is something i really love. cute-pink-cat-emoticongif 5850
«1

Comments

  • Options
    I also prefer PvE instead PvP in mmorpgs... Explore the worlds, make some friends, defeat WorldBoss's, raids, dungeons =) Basically I'm a virtual explorer haha
  • Options
    I really like leveling up my character the most and being part of the community. I'm afraid I don't have any pictures saved.
  • Options
    Explore weird places, climb to really tall buildings for no apparent reason and crafting :3
  • Options
    Crafting and exploring the world to gather materials. Did that in almost every MMORPG. Most of the people in Elder Scrolls Online haven't researched a lot of traits. So they ask me to craft something and appreciate the effort I'm putting into it. I get some money in return or a lot of money if it is an item of great value and powerful. I've also seen a lot of people in the global chat asking for someone who can craft this and can craft that. Thats where I come in. It just feels like I'm an important person when it comes to creating gear and thats what I like to do.
  • Options
    Ehh focus on exploring, raiding some dungeons with a guild, and crafting some items. Not much of a PvPer. 
  • Options
    Creating the character.  :)
  • Options
    Cyreph said:
    Creating the character.  :)
    At the age of 70, 'Yes! I'm finally done with the hairstyle! Time to work on the beard..'
  • Options
    Dolan said:
    Cyreph said:
    Creating the character.  :)
    At the age of 70, 'Yes! I'm finally done with the hairstyle! Time to work on the beard..'
    If the character customization will be like BDO, i'll prob be stuck there for along time xD
  • Options
    Mandii said:
    Dolan said:
    Cyreph said:
    Creating the character.  :)
    At the age of 70, 'Yes! I'm finally done with the hairstyle! Time to work on the beard..'
    If the character customization will be like BDO, i'll prob be stuck there for along time xD
    Yup, I've already signed to be part of @nagash's undead army if the character creation will take to much time... 
  • Options
    I enjoy carving a name out for myself, trying to go for those Server firsts.  I'm very excited about the Unique Items.  
  • Options
    Well most of all i enjoy doing stupid things with my fellows and friedbds :).
    PvE oder PvP, doesnt matter if we die or others. Trying to farm near to enemies :D.
  • Options
    Timba said:
    Well most of all i enjoy doing stupid things with my fellows and friedbds :).
    PvE oder PvP, doesnt matter if we die or others. Trying to farm near to enemies :D.
    German by any chance? :wink:
  • Options
    I enjoy PvPing in small groups (between 2-6) with people who know their classes, and destroying much larger groups. Making zergers cry simply by playing better than them is the best feeling, and much more rewarding to me than fighting NPCs, even if the NPC is a world or raid boss.
  • Options
    I like customize my character. unique build , unique looks
  • Options
    Raids, crafting and PvP brings me the most enjoyment. 
  • Options
    Dolan said:
    Timba said:
    Well most of all i enjoy doing stupid things with my fellows and friedbds :).
    PvE oder PvP, doesnt matter if we die or others. Trying to farm near to enemies :D.
    German by any chance? :wink:
    Yes :) :P
  • Options
    Timba said:
    Dolan said:
    Timba said:
    Well most of all i enjoy doing stupid things with my fellows and friedbds :).
    PvE oder PvP, doesnt matter if we die or others. Trying to farm near to enemies :D.
    German by any chance? :wink:
    Yes :) :P
    Good, hello neighbour! Just make sure you disable auto-correct :wink:
  • Options
    Yeah i noticed now :D
  • Options
    PvE stuff and exploring.  Raids r lyfe!!

    Gimme a shield to bonk baddies with, a healer at my back, and a pile of angry people with fire and arrows....I'm at home.  ^.^
  • Options
    Discovering hidden corners of the world and uncovering hidden treasure
  • Options
    My favorite thing to do is spend an immense amount of time playing them, because it's more enjoyable than going to work...and better than rotting my brain on television. I swear-I feel dumber after each "reality" show my wife makes me sit through.
  • Options
    Usually enjoy all aspects of a mmo however I usually start with pve before pvp, and get turned off if pvp when I find out that I have to regear with pvp gear and change which skills I use because they rebalance in a pvp area...
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Jack of all trades really. I like doing dungeons and raids and PvP once in a while. I also enjoy gathering materials from the world and travelling back to old zones just to take in the nostalgia. WoW definitely has the most nostalgic zones for me followed by RIFT. 

    ______________________________________________________________
  • Options
    I like the freedom to do whatever I'd like with very little limitation, similar to Darkfall, Asherons Call, or Runescape like crafting/gathering. Very little level barring/gating and very little hand holding.
  • Options
    Everything!
    I get bored easily so swapping between crafting and exploring etc are fabulous. 
    And roleplay, lots of social roleplay and helping the community. 
  • Options
    Megs said:
    Everything!
    I get bored easily so swapping between crafting and exploring etc are fabulous. 
    And roleplay, lots of social roleplay and helping the community. 
    Roleplay as a deer won't be useful. Nobody would understand ya :wink:
  • Options
    Min/maxing builds and also dueling - especially against classes that are counters to mine, because I love the increased challenge of learning to outplay opponents in PvP when my class is at a disadvantage
  • Options
    Well you wont find me in those PvP areana's. Only for guild training purposes...

    So i am a guild player if i find the right guild. Basic i play for the guild and in "spare" time i play all my alts so i can discover and experience a lot of the game.

    Doing a dungeon five times every day is not my play, lol.

    Basic i like to have fun. I have a lot of fun giving other players/guildies  fun.
    so i introduce PfF. Player for Fun.

  • Options
    Simple needs.... but fairly straightforward. 

    Hungry.
    Horny.
    Frightened.
    Sleepy.
    Dead.

    Got that covered.  Ready for roleplay!  *happy nod*
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Megs said:
    Simple needs.... but fairly straightforward. 

    Hungry.
    Horny.
    Frightened.
    Sleepy.
    Dead.

    Got that covered.  Ready for roleplay!  *happy nod*
    That last one "dead". Hunting season has started!


Sign In or Register to comment.