Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Gah, I lost my potato.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Aw, my bad. I'm sure the potato was perfectly fine. It found a lovely home. 
    It'd better or I'm holding you responsible! ˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅ )‧º·˚
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    https://ibb.co/gbAPdQ See! It's fine  :# 
  • Options
    *Mumbles about the site not letting me post pics*
  • Options
    @SaeyoPrayers
    Is ok buddy I got ya.
    Also I trust you!

ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ That table looks good I trust my potato can potate safely now!

• Options
    AoC was the first project I ever backed on Kickstarter, I'm super excited and looking forward to it.
    *looks you in the eyes* -OY!!!!!! XD
    Welcome Illy :P i like your nickname. 
    The community here is super nice, all veteran MMORPG players and MMO players who have played all the good and the bad titles out there. So our expectations of this game are set really high as we want something to surpass all previous games we all have played... Poor devs :( that's gonna be so hard haha

I hope you enjoy your stay and have a good time here. 
  • Options
    @vikiridi
    I RESPOND TO OY!
    Hello there~! Woot there goes the Kickstarter virginity! 
    "our"? Will you be bringing a guild into the game with you?  (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

I find that communities made from kickstarters-- for the games, are really awesome people most of the time. You're going to enjoy your stay here, too, definately!

See you around! .゚☆(ノё∀ё)ノ☆゚.
  • Options
    @Illrathuleon
    well our as in this entire community :P I won't be bringing many people with me, a few people from my previous guild so still something I guess :D all of them already supported the game on Kickstarter too so yay \0/ xD now just gotta wait for the release. 

So, what role / class are you looking forward to?  
  • Options
    Oh, ˭̡̞(◞⁎˃ᆺ˂)◞*✰ I get what you mean!  Whoops me.

Ooh! Ahh, it's aweesome to have guildies going together, really! Are you only going to be in release? Or alpha? Which region will you be in? =o

I've always been a support player, but I REALLY want to try going DPS this time, to co-incide with a new guild community I've decided to join - Shout out to BLoB-
    So I'm thinking of going either... Rogue/Ranger, or Fighter/Summoner or some mix of that!

What about you?!
  • Options
    Oh, ˭̡̞(◞⁎˃ᆺ˂)◞*✰ I get what you mean!  Whoops me.

Ooh! Ahh, it's aweesome to have guildies going together, really! Are you only going to be in release? Or alpha? Which region will you be in? =o

I've always been a support player, but I REALLY want to try going DPS this time, to co-incide with a new guild community I've decided to join - Shout out to BLoB-
    So I'm thinking of going either... Rogue/Ranger, or Fighter/Summoner or some mix of that!

What about you?!
    I'll be in release :P 
    I live in US actually but I always play on the EU servers as all my friends and guildies from other games are from the EU, and my ping to EU servers is usually <150ms which is not something i even notice xD so I'll be on EU somewhere. What about you?

Ohhh I see, I love summoner type classes :P but I'm a healer at heart so I'll go with a healer as always. Love to heal and support ^^
  • Options
    Have you found your potato? I'm seriously concerned here!
  • Options
    ruairidh said:
    Did not read thread ^^
  • Options
    ruairidh said:
    Did not read thread ^^
    Ok, now, hold on. (`へ´*)ノ
    You gave me a picture of a potato but never said it was mine. IT COULD have been mine... but there was no proof!
  • Options
    @vikiridi
    My ping would hit the 300~500ish ;×; so lucky you! 

Ahh. So a healer kinda, huh! That would be the same as me in the other games! What classes are you looking at, if healer?I'm assuming Primary class cleric, secondary? 
  • Options
    @Illrathuleon;

Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay! (^^)

By the deities, your kaomoji skills are better than me and I'm Japanese. Then again, I rarely use them because I'm not a bubbly sort of person lol. Anyway, I'm friendly enough, so don't worry.

Your initial post was also organized in a nice way. It was easy on the eyes and made for a quick read!
  • Options
    @Solarion
    (⌐▨_▨) Pro kaomoji usage...? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)>⌐■-■ No such thing friend! Lemme teach you the ways one day... Also has nothing to do with your origins. Everyone can follow or abandon the way of the kaomojis! (Kaomoji-do? ww)

Thank you for the compliment! I see like myself, you don't like wall of text either! σ(≧ε≦o)

BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY!!
    You're Japanese based in Japan? Does that mean we'll be seeing you in the SEA/OCE servers too? ╰(✧∇✧╰)

• Options
    @vikiridi
    My ping would hit the 300~500ish ;×; so lucky you! 

Ahh. So a healer kinda, huh! That would be the same as me in the other games! What classes are you looking at, if healer?I'm assuming Primary class cleric, secondary? 
    Awhh :( so u'll be on NA server then? i'll probably end up with a character on some NA server as well, since devs said each server will progress differently and I would love to see that :D  
    hmmm...secondary class would probably be a summoner or a mage xD One of the gameplay footage's they showed us made mage class seem like it has a lot of utility skills like the levitation bubble thing or the light orb. I like random utility skills for movement through the world like that so I'd probably grab a mage for the utilities :D 
  • Options

Is this your potato?
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    @Solarion
    (⌐▨_▨) Pro kaomoji usage...? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)>⌐■-■ No such thing friend! Lemme teach you the ways one day... Also has nothing to do with your origins. Everyone can follow or abandon the way of the kaomojis! (Kaomoji-do? ww)

Thank you for the compliment! I see like myself, you don't like wall of text either! σ(≧ε≦o)

BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY!!
    You're Japanese based in Japan? Does that mean we'll be seeing you in the SEA/OCE servers too? ╰(✧∇✧╰)

I might be playing on the SEA/OCE servers! Right now I live in Canada but it depends on whether I find better work back in Japan. Regardless, it'll be difficult to decide where to live and work (><).

I haven't played any MMOs when in Japan, so I'm not familiar with how the regions usually split. My image is that Japan, Korea, and China are usually based on domestic servers or a different Asian server hub from SEA but if those won't be available, then I assume SEA/OCE servers would be the next best option.  
  • Options
    @vikiridi
    Unfortunately, I'll be in SEA/OCE! Singapore, man. (๑´╹‸╹`๑)
    Cleric-Mage/summoner, huh! I like the idea of Cleric-Summoner, personally, so you can have that extra thing to possibly help attack while you focus on healing ... or it help healing-- very much like Scholar/Summoner from FFXIV playing in my head.
    Also, I agree!! The mage's utility is super cool. I like how it does all the crowd control stuff. I'm sincerely hoping we could use the environment to defeat opponents, too. (。-人-。)

@Rumbleforge
    Ah- sorry sir, you seemed to have taken that from my chest.  ♡♡+.゚(→ε←*)゚+.゚

@Solarion
    Regardless if you end up in NA or OCE/SEA, it'll definitely be fun, but it's always cool to meet someone from the forums, in game! ... Especially from pre-alpha forums. xD

Normally when a game doesn't have their own hub, or their own server-thing,  NA is usually the server to go to, I believe. EU usually lags a loott more for me otherwise!

But get 'em moolah first, I wish you the best in your endeavors in seeking a better job! ヾ(・ω・`★)ゞ
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    @Illrathuleon;

Thanks! Yeah, I feel the same way! We'll definitely have fun playing in any region but I hope to run into as many members of the community as possible (b ^▽^)b
  • Options
    Welcome, fellow traveler! Nice introduction :)
  • Options
    Welcome to AoC @Illrathuleon 
  • Options
    Welcome to AoC @Illrathuleon 
  • Options
    @Rhoqaro
    Much greets, traveler and thank you for the compliments! o(*≧□≦)o
    Why "Never let your wits get sharper than your blade"? (`_´)ゞ Wouldn't you want it as sharp?

@MadWolf
    I love that spin off that quote in your signature! (*≧艸≦)  Well- hope to see ya around!
  • Options
    Welcome to the AoC Forums o/ i hope you find your potato D: 
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    @Mandii
    Nyaaa~ Potato kitty so cuttteee. ♡✧。 (⋈◍>◡<◍)。✧♡
    I'll make do with pink potato kitty till I find my actual potato... Thank you ♥ ♥ ♥

Also see ya around the forums!
  • Options
    *licks the end of her pencil ready to start taking notes*

Welcome to the forums!

You're quite like a very wonderful positive virus, you creep into the forums and infect them with happy joy!
    Stay with us, we've got plenty of space for both you and your missing potato!

Now then, when did you last see your potato?
    Does it have any identifiable features?
    Do you have any ideas as to where it might go if it separated from yourself?

I don't have a personal potato, but I get the feeling they are quite outdoorsy and might head off camping....

Welcome again!