Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Gah, I lost my potato.

Greetings fellow gamers!
Σ(*ノ´>ω<。`)ノ
Call this one Illy--
that's i-L-L-y, btw.

I go by a Chidea as well, being my oldest nickname since forever. ╰(✧∇✧)╯
 I'm trying to make "Nako" a thing, but it's quite common, so I don't think I could make it a thing anytime soon-... BUT ANYWAYS! (•̀o•́)ง
if you look at me dead in the eye and go "OY", I will also respond all the same.

SO! Aside from MMOs such as
Archeage, PSO2 and FFXIV
(This is the latest 3, the rest are a hassle to list)
ヽ(⌐■_■)ノ♪♬
I dabble a bit into sandbox-ish games like
Creativerse, Starbound and Ark Survival
(Also latest 3, there's too many games that exists
♪L(´▽`L )♪
I get a bit excited over mobile games too, with like
SINoAlice, Senbura and Crash Fever ( ...3 thing, yeah... )

All that while trying to still play Pathfinder during my off days from work orz

* ̄ー ̄*)/~~☆’.・.・:★’.・.BUT BUT BUT  ・:☆’.・.・:★
I'm super excited for Ashes of Creation to the point I made myself a KS backer~
Their node stuff really caught my attention and I'm keen to see how it'll turn out~ 

So~ Hope to see ya'll in game when it comes out and mabbe around the forums until then!

<3 CHERRIO  <3

Comments

• Options
    @Illrathuleon great to see another KS supporter. Welcome!
  • Options
    @GOAT
    Thanks for the welcome~ Super excited to be around-- tho what usually happens in forums? XD
  • Options
    Greetings @Illrathuleon / Chidea. I'm super excited for Ashes too. "Cheerio" is pretty common here in New Zealand. Are you a fellow kiwi?
  • Options
    Welcome to Ashes Illrathuleon 
    I like your presentation 
    :# 
  • Options
    Illrathuleon Welcome!  Nice to have you join us. We're happy to answer any questions you might have, if we can.  Otherwise feel free to join us in all our banter, speculating and partying here!
  • Options
    @lexmax I'm not a kiwi unfortunately (๑◕︵◕๑) I'm from Singapore ♪
    ALSO! I caught Enlightenment's Guild Fair thing on stream during work!  =D Ya'll be in OCE/SEA server yeah? Betcha I'd be seein' ya around~ ˭̡̞(◞⁎˃ᆺ˂)◞*✰

@JaPeMo
    Thank you! You should check out Catharsis on webtoon, it's pretty swell! (ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧ (Also where the characters came from) And your presentation is pretty awesome too!! ♪

@CylverRayne
    I have so many questions that can only be answered through speculating for now until official announcements and updates! ヾ(0∀0*★)゚*・.。 Thanks for the welcome and definitely will be seein' ya around! ヾ(*ゝω・*)ノ
  • Options
    Welcome to the community! ;)
  • Options
  • Options
    @Arkanth Thank you! See ya around! (*’∀’人)♥

@Rumbleforge

• Options
    Well, that is simply heartwarming and adorable!
  • Options
    Welcome to community!  :)
  • Options
    Poor potato. Out there all alone.  :'( 
  • Options
    @Possum
    Thank you! See you around!~ o(*^▽^*)o

@SaeyoPrayers
    #savepotato ヽ(●゚´Д`゚●)ノ゚

• Options
    Welcome Illy~
    I love your signature and the cute discord icon ;v;
    And the kaomoji, glad to see more people that use them (*・ω・)

• Options
    @Yuukie
    Hey there Yuukie! Your siggy is pretty cute too!  (ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧
    YES We DO need more people using kaomojis! More clear expression to make the world a brighter place! 
  • Options
    Welcome to the community Illy! 
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    @SuppleNuts19
    Hey there Supple! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))
    Thanks for the welcome, see ya around the forums!
    I saw 7K's discord chat earlier the hour, whooof your members in there!
  • Options
    @SuppleNuts19
    Hey there Supple! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))
    Thanks for the welcome, see ya around the forums!
    I saw 7K's discord chat earlier the hour, whooof your members in there!
    Hell yea man! We've been talking a lot about how we are going to play AoC and what we are going to do in the mean time. If you want to pop by and say hi, don't be afraid (though for some reason, I don't think you would be at all afraid. 0.0).
  • Options
    greetings Illy and welcome to ashes of creation, May I say your introduction has to be the interesting one to read so far ^^
  • Options
    @SuppleNuts19
    Large crowds actually makes me nervous. .( ̵˃﹏˂̵ ) 
    I'll think to pop in and say hi when I have the time!
    Otherwise, I'll see ya around the forums!  ੭व(๑• .̫ •๑) ✧

@nagash
    Really!? (‐^▽^‐)Thank you! 
    I've seen you around quite a bit- you're pretty interesting yourself! Your carriage is pretty cool and the whole undead scenario around you! ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ

• Options
    Greetings @Illrathuleon and welcome to the community! One more to the breach!
  • Options
    @Kratz
    Hey there Kraaattttz! (。´∀`)ノ Thanks for the welcom-- what?!

WHAT ARE WE BREACHING?!
    (╬⁽⁽ ⁰ ⁾⁾ Д ⁽⁽ ⁰ ⁾⁾)
    WHAT'S GOING ON!? 
  • Options
    @SuppleNuts19
    Large crowds actually makes me nervous. .( ̵˃﹏˂̵ ) 
    I'll think to pop in and say hi when I have the time!
    Otherwise, I'll see ya around the forums!  ੭व(๑• .̫ •๑) ✧

@nagash
    Really!? (‐^▽^‐)Thank you! 
    I've seen you around quite a bit- you're pretty interesting yourself! Your carriage is pretty cool and the whole undead scenario around you! ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ

Aight, see ya around shorty.  :D:#
  • Options
    I relate to your problems with large crowds. I hope to see you in the game so we can kick evil in it's foul and corrupt behind!
  • Options
    @Nwahwithattitude
    The irony having to go to crowds to smack crowds around... I'll probably be runnin' around the SEA server tho! 。゚( ゚இ‸இ゚+)゚。 Will you be there too?! 
  • Options
    The real question is, was the poor, long lost potato ever found?  :'(
  • Options
    No!! 。:゜(;´∩`;)゜:。
  • Options
    That's okay. One day, it will grow into a beautiful potato tree. And everyone will dance, and laugh, and sing around it-and thank the once brave potato that ventured out all alone into this precarious, dangerous, dissonant world-for its sacrifice. 
    Wait...potatoes don't grow on trees. Doh. Guess it's just mush and it's death was in vain. Sigh* 'Til we meet again potato. 'Til we meet again. 
  • Options
    That's okay. One day, it will grow into a beautiful potato tree. And everyone will dance, and laugh, and sing around it-and thank the once brave potato that ventured out all alone into this precarious, dangerous, dissonant world-for its sacrifice. 
    Wait...potatoes don't grow on trees. Doh. Guess it's just mush and it's death was in vain. Sigh* 'Til we meet again potato. 'Til we meet again. 
    Brb picking up the shattered piece of my fragile heard you effortlessly smashed

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Aw, my bad. I'm sure the potato was perfectly fine. It found a lovely home.