Hi guys. I have question

Hi all players.
I wonder on what stage of deelopement is this game already ?
Is there enough things to do for long long long time to play ? Or is it just few locations to check/play/visit/do ?
Pleas give me honest feedback if its playable already or its just begining.
Also probably thers gona be some wipes ? When ?

Cheers and have fun.

Comments

  • The game is still in pre-alpha.  We don't yet have a game to play.  Currently we are all just discussing the concepts revealed by the developers and what we'd like to see.
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Yup - at the moment we're all just chilling, and getting to know each other (which I'm certainly enjoying!). What we see of the game so far is what Intrepid releases on blog/vids etc. 
  • Long long time until we can play. Alpha sometime around December 2018. We all hope for sooner. There will definitively be wipes along the way unless they are god level programmers who don't make mistakes. 
  • Welcome @OldCock!

    Game is in pre-Alpha with closed testing due for later this year if you believe certain sources. I think we're about 2 years from release but the community here has thrived since the end of May.

    I'll be amazed if those who do test don't get their characters wiped in the end, however, this is pure speculation at this point, on my part.

  • The game will come out in 2019/20 
    the first alpha is in December of 2017 but that's only for winners of drafts
    the first alpha for backers is in 2018
    and we have no dates for the betas yet
  • Kratz said:

    Welcome @OldCock!

    Game is in pre-Alpha with closed testing due for later this year if you believe certain sources. I think we're about 2 years from release but the community here has thrived since the end of May.

    I'll be amazed if those who do test don't get their characters wiped in the end, however, this is pure speculation at this point, on my part.

    I could swear I remember them confirming wipes during one of the Q&A sessions.  But I'm not 100% certain.
  • Possum said:
    Kratz said:

    Welcome @OldCock!

    Game is in pre-Alpha with closed testing due for later this year if you believe certain sources. I think we're about 2 years from release but the community here has thrived since the end of May.

    I'll be amazed if those who do test don't get their characters wiped in the end, however, this is pure speculation at this point, on my part.

    I could swear I remember them confirming wipes during one of the Q&A sessions.  But I'm not 100% certain.

    I don't doubt you for a second my friend, but I've gotten to point where I've read/heard so much I can't find stuff anymore.  
  • Kratz said:
    Possum said:
    Kratz said:

    Welcome @OldCock!

    Game is in pre-Alpha with closed testing due for later this year if you believe certain sources. I think we're about 2 years from release but the community here has thrived since the end of May.

    I'll be amazed if those who do test don't get their characters wiped in the end, however, this is pure speculation at this point, on my part.

    I could swear I remember them confirming wipes during one of the Q&A sessions.  But I'm not 100% certain.

    I don't doubt you for a second my friend, but I've gotten to point where I've read/heard so much I can't find stuff anymore.  
    If only the forum search function worked!!  :P
  • nagash said:
    The game will come out in 2019/20 
    the first alpha is in December of 2017 but that's only for winners of drafts
    the first alpha for backers is in 2018
    and we have no dates for the betas yet

    Well if it will only going to come out in 2020, then most player will long forget about this game by that time.
  • @MADE ;
    Hey now, we aren't that old.  ;) A lot of us have kickstarted this game so we won't forget to keep an eye on it. I have other games and things I kicked that don't show up until December 2020 assuming they aren't delayed. So it really isn't that long of a wait. :)
  • MADE said:
    nagash said:
    The game will come out in 2019/20 
    the first alpha is in December of 2017 but that's only for winners of drafts
    the first alpha for backers is in 2018
    and we have no dates for the betas yet

    Well if it will only going to come out in 2020, then most player will long forget about this game by that time.

    Personally, I think they've done well to delay announcing it until they had some substance. Most KS projects say "Hey, I think I have an idea? Like it? Give me money and I'll see what I can do". Intrepid announced the KS after they'd developed aspects of the game so at least we had opportunities to see and read stuff about the game. I've waited longer for MMO releases believe me, and with so many of this current community with funds invested in the final product I doubt we'll see any major fall off from support during that time.

    Players are crying out for a non P2W game with these features and In trepid "could" be onto something special here. There'll be plenty of top tier players from ESO, WoW and other popular MMOs keeping an eye on this I'm sure.

  • Contrary to the direction in which much of modern society seems to be heading, many of us don't have short attention spans borne of too much time on Twitter.  Heck, we can even write and read more than 140 characters at a time.  Trust me, we're not going to forget about it.
  • Game is in pre alpha right now. And best thing to do now for a supporter is to well, support the game, and give them ideas. They have dev Q&A stream next friday, make sure to pop by and see what they have to show. And maybe even post a question in their discord.
  • we're a very chill community, patiently waiting for the glory that is going to be Ashes of Creation. Most people here are Backers from Kickstarter who are very supportive of this game and also very nice and welcoming. So welcome to you :D and stick around waiting for the game with us. We'll give you cookies
    As everybody else said, it's a pre-alpha which we don't have access to yet xD but we get teased with gameplay footage by devs every now and then
  • OldCock said:
    Hi all players.

    Also probably thers gona be some wipes ? When ?


    The early access (available to Braver of World and above pledges) to the actual game launch is 2 days before launch day. 

    So all alpha and beta "progress" will probably be wiped. 
Sign In or Register to comment.