Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[Off-Topic] Pets!

I can't wait any longer for an off topic thread QQ Got some great snaps today of one of my babies :3
Share with the community your beautiful babies!
Yes I have frogs in real life- my love for frogs is real xD
First 2 pics with me and 2 with ma mum :3

Comments

• Options
    I have to many dogs and one of them has buggy eyes like a frog does that count?
  • Options
    Bannith said:
    I have to many dogs and one of them has buggy eyes like a frog does that count?
    Share a pic :3333 we need cute animal pictures xD
  • Options
    my pup.

• Options
    no he's a filthy creature. =P I'm headed out right now I'll see if I can get a good one when I get back.
  • Options
    I was just looking through all the photos I have of my 2 cats and dog, and had a good laugh at some of them. Decided to share some of the most memorable ones with you guys :)

Apologies for the long scroll post, couldn't figure out how to crop it xD
  • Options
    This is Thomas, the cat.

• Options
    This is Pumpkin. :heart:

• Options
    @Diura

Oh my god, that frog looks like a cartoon character. That's friggin' adorable.

Do frogs feel slimy? This one looks rather dry. Are they though to keep?
  • Options
    This is my Baby...My Boston Terrier, Kyra ♥

LOL something I put together with her pics :D

• Options
  • Options
    @Karthos

I was staring at the top half of the picture for a while, thinking that this bird looks a bit odd (and fake). 

Took me longer than I dare admit to realise that I needed to scroll down to see the real pet. 
  • Options
    I don't have any pets atm so decided to share a picture of a wild frog that I took while frolicking around the foot of a mountain like a goat
  • Options
    Cyreph said:
    @Karthos

I was staring at the top half of the picture for a while, thinking that this bird looks a bit odd (and fake). 

Took me longer than I dare admit to realise that I needed to scroll down to see the real pet. 
    I'm not THAT big of a troll... hahaha
  • Options
    Cyreph said:
    @Diura

Oh my god, that frog looks like a cartoon character. That's friggin' adorable.

Do frogs feel slimy? This one looks rather dry. Are they though to keep?
    @Cyreph Not even a little slimy xD They do like a wet climate but even when they are wet after a tank spray they are not slimy xD just wet xD
    Easiest pets to have ever xD
    and they are so cute :3
  • Options
    I don't have any pets atm so decided to share a picture of a wild frog that I took while frolicking around the foot of a mountain like a goat
    @Ninja Shadow you've no idea how much I love this picture xD
  • Options
     Got this video of my pet XD
  • Options
    Omg so adorable :D
  • Options

This creature, its fur is of such extreme downy texture that one might expire.  :o
  • Options
    haha @Cyreph
  • Options
    Wow so much pet love going around. 

I once had a pet duck, but it's a sad story, not gonna ruin here with that.

By the way I'll never understand people adopting amphibians and reptiles as pet. Eventhough if Pokemon was real, I'd definitely catch a Squirtle, Dratini, Chikorita, Snivy, Mudkip, Treecko, Charmander, Lotad, Poliwag, Bulbasaur(despite the common hate towards Bulbasaurs), Totodile... (can't finish the list) 

• Options
    This whole thread is so adorable!

I'd love to have frogs! Sadly right now I don't have a pet. I had to leave my cat to my dad, because I started to have a strong alergic reaction to her :C

Two dragons on my old bed :)
  • Options
    Kumary said:

Oh those cheese wrapper sounds.... that will bring Pumpkin running from across the home, meowing all the way, if she hears it. 
    Do you find yourself trying to get a slice of cheese as quietly as possible in order to avoid the fuss, too?
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017

Delly my fullhusky a few weeks old^^

Delly^^ doesnt like kisses. dunno why.

my wolf/husky, hunter-rip^^

my cat nevaeh^^

crazy oreo ^V^V^V^

Dexi, doberman lab- rip

• Options
    Meet Luna, my best friends dog! This nugget here is my cuddle buddy at every party, especially after a few too many drinks <3
    Sadly I do not have pets of my own because my current landlord won't allow it :disappointed:
  • Options
    I took this of our walk last year 
  • Options
    My boy Zeus! 
  • Options
    Kumary said:

Oh those cheese wrapper sounds.... that will bring Pumpkin running from across the home, meowing all the way, if she hears it. 
    Do you find yourself trying to get a slice of cheese as quietly as possible in order to avoid the fuss, too?
    Yes I try and in no time she is right next to me. DOesn't matter in what room she is in, she must be related to Flash LOL.
  • Options
    nagash said:
    I took this of our walk last year 
    Beautiful dog, I love German Shepards, and used to have them growing up.  Unfotunately my wifes cat hates all other animals and can't get another w/o waking up to the cat taking a dump on me when other animals are in the house.
  • Options
    Ahh your animals look lovely I'm not able to have a pet at the moment but have had some lovely dogs in the past. Irish wolfhounds and Yorkshire terrier.
  • Options
    I have way too many animals....4 geckos. A snake. 2 guinea pigs. A cockatiel. Some fish. 2 dogs (pit bull and German Shepard) A cat. I did have a few squirrels and a raccoon as well....but I eventually nursed the squirrels back to health and released them. The coon, unfortunately, got bitten by a copperhead while she was out playing in the yard. I may post some pictures later.