Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[Off-Topic] Pets!

2»

Comments

• Options
    I have way too many animals....4 geckos. A snake. 2 guinea pigs. A cockatiel. Some fish. 2 dogs (pit bull and German Shepard) A cat. I did have a few squirrels and a raccoon as well....but I eventually nursed the squirrels back to health and released them. The coon, unfortunately, got bitten by a copperhead while she was out playing in the yard. I may post some pictures later.
    Gecko pictures puuurrreleeease :3 xD
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    OK took me a bit longer than I wanted but I got some stuff for you @Diura
    Edit: BTW sorry their all Gifs none of them would hold still for anything. -.-

My filthy cat Target who refuses to show effort for anything...

Mignight my pure blooded pit who only want's affection.

Chocolate with a Drive-by because she rolls like that.

And finally Gustov being a dick as usual...
  • Options
    Looking after my sisters hedgehog whilst she is on holiday xD

• Options
    edited June 2017
    I don't personally have any pets currently but in college I had...wait for it....can you guess???  mice. Don't feign shock too much. :) I even used them for some of my photography class projects (yes, old school shutter and film cameras were used!

• Options
    So much cuteness in this thread. :D Here are my babies
  • Options
    @Bannith

I'm not sure what is more terrible. Vertical filming or the fact that you are not giving those lovely animals the petting that they obviously crave.

Argh, you monster!
  • Options
    edited June 2017
     @Bannith Gustav!? What is happening in that gif!
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    tugowar said:
     @Bannith Gustav!? What is happening in that gif!
    His response to my existence and my phone was to rush me and try and lick my face.

Cyreph said:
    @Bannith

I'm not sure what is more terrible. Vertical filming or the fact that you are not giving those lovely animals the petting that they obviously crave.

Argh, you monster!
    Hey they clearly tried to mug me multiple times. Minus the cat she literally just lies on the dryer 99% of the time.
  • Options
    I have been away for a few days. These are a few of my pets. This is Minnie, playing in our backyard. 
    Onyx and Hobo. My dogs. Jasper (cat) eyeballing IrwinZilla, one of our 4 geckos. This is Tippy. 
  • Options
    @SaeyoPrayers I love the gekos ^^
  • Options
    Yeah, they're cool pets. They are my daughter's. They love her silly. Will ride around on her shoulder and head. Started off with 2 and she begged us to no end to let her breed them. We eventually agreed. Now we have 4. Had to separate the male and females. No more. Lol
  • Options
    Yeah, they're cool pets. They are my daughter's. They love her silly. Will ride around on her shoulder and head. Started off with 2 and she begged us to no end to let her breed them. We eventually agreed. Now we have 4. Had to separate the male and females. No more. Lol
    Now I want geckos *_*
  • Options
    you and me both
  • Options
    You all have very tasty looking pets... :)
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    im not sure if that wrong or extra wrong 
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    *gasp* my froggies! *shields frog babies from @Karthos
  • Options

This is Brutus, he's grown so much :(
  • Options
    Hmmm, I don't really have any pets, well except that spider that I worry will wander into my mouth while I sleep.  Can't bring myself to evict it.  If I see it later I will see if I can get it to do something cute while I take a photo of it.
  • Options

"Hellooooo Ashes people's! :3 I wants to be part of the community too!" Says Diuras baby ❤️????❤️
  • Options
    This is @SomebodysMother's and my cat Mia

Like the rest of her family, she is a very peculiar soul :blush:
  • Options
    lexmax said:

The eyes woaw :0
  • Options
    Diura said:
    lexmax said:

The eyes woaw :0
    She has heterochromia iridum, but luckily isn't deaf or otherwise affected :relieved:
  • Options
  • Options
    As I am currently unable to have pets, I wanted to thank everyone for posting here.  I have enjoyed seeing all of your pets and will continue to live vicariously through your pictures and stories.