Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

How does the node area change

Question about the node system in regard of when a node grows to node level 6. 
And a Big dragon or Kraken or whatever will spawn in that node area.
Now lets say the players go and kill it and they kill it. Will in time the same dragons spawn again or is there like random Monsters spawn?

Comments

• Options
    It's kind of random but not. The world responds to "triggers" that players make. We don't know what the triggers are and because of this some servers will experience different events. Devs have said that when the game launches they'll keep up frequent patches that include unique and various "events" to keep world bosses etc diverse, fun and unique. They also mentioned that some triggers may exist and not be activated till years down the line xD
    its like a box of chocolate xD
  • Options
    That sounds cool if they diverse the events. So It does not feel like every week the same boss and same rotations are up. 
    Cant wait to get started. I am so ready for a new mmo to play.

• Options
    Kritter said:
    That sounds cool if they diverse the events. So It does not feel like every week the same boss and same rotations are up. 
    Cant wait to get started. I am so ready for a new mmo to play.

Indeed ^^ In special Events like when dragons attack a node there is something called a Monster Coin which allows players to become one of the mobs attacking the node :) so that will keep events even more unique ^^
    https://forums.ashesofcreation.com/discussion/33020/information-monster-coins#latest
    ^ more infos :3
    i can't wait to play too xD