Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Account overall view

Do we know if they gonna make some sort of a overall account view like for example Blizzard?

Could be nice with a account, so your friends could see you when your online on different characters or servers and not only when your friend logs in on a certain character and server.

Comments

• Options
    I'm hoping that you can organize a friend list by both account and character. 
    There are some people that I'd want to see me online no matter what character I'm playing, and there will be others that I only want to know me by character and not account. 

If it's one or the other, I guess I'll live with it - but I'm hoping the system will be versatile for both methods. 
  • Options
    @Rumbleforge it could be awesome if it was like that. A fine little touch is always a good thing XD
  • Options
    I don't want anyone to know I'm online. If they want to talk to me they can damn well come to the tavern and tab on me.
  • Options
    @Kratz hahahah :')