Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[EU] Scourge - The piracy guild

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited June 2017 in European Guilds

Scourge

Scourge is an EU based guild focused on naval and land piracy with the aim to be infamous on our server. Our goal is to create a real risk to trade and disrupt the flow of development with a much larger threat than your average group of bandits while also developing our own nodes and exploring the world.

We are looking to develop a robust infrastructure in the Ashes of Creation world with:
- Active trade route hunting on the land and sea
- Naval crafting as a guild and trading
- Strategic node ownerships to cover the waters in our chosen sector
- Strong dungeon/raid progression

All this with the freedom to explore activities the crew would like to participate in.

We are not here to grief and murder players; we have a morally grey, strict code of ethics which we uphold while achieving our goals.

We ask our crew to have excellent skill, maturity and tact and we are not interested in egos. Our reputation will be important as infamy will play an important part in our success.

Scourge offers players a unique way to play the game with a tight knit team, strong leadership and a solid focus. I’ve lead one of the largest EU alliances in Global Agenda holding large areas of territory and coordinating attacks and defence across multiple groups in the alliance and hold a lieutenant rank in a successful Heroic/Mythic raiding guild in World of Warcraft.

We have a discord channel set up and would like to welcome those interested and the Ashes community to join. https://discord.gg/y5k8tAx

If you have any questions feel free to ask them here or in our discord.

Comments

• Options
    Very cool and interesting idea for a guild, especially after seeing all the mainstream guilds popping left and right, I wish you guys best of luck and hope to see you on the battlefield!
  • Options
    AeonAuron said:
    Very cool and interesting idea for a guild, especially after seeing all the mainstream guilds popping left and right, I wish you guys best of luck and hope to see you on the battlefield!
    Appreciate it man :) I'm sure you will.
  • Options
    I love the logo ya'll have !!! <3
  • Options
    WoW very creative!  Sounds like an interesting and well thought out plan.  Good luck!

• Options
    Belewyn said:
    I love the logo ya'll have !!! <3
    Appreciate it. Took a few hours to edit ;D and my parents said my degree was useless...
  • Options
    WoW very creative!  Sounds like an interesting and well thought out plan.  Good luck!

Thank you :)
  • Options
    Hoist the colours high.
  • Options
    Finnally, some specific guild without the generic we do all pvp and pve.
    Look forward to see you or even try the guild when the game launches

great presentation
  • Options
    mazh said:
    Finnally, some specific guild without the generic we do all pvp and pve.
    Look forward to see you or even try the guild when the game launches

great presentation
    Appreciate the kind words. Always welcome to come hang in the discord if you want.