Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

O lord, i am about to cry

Yaviey said in Discord "Join us this Friday, June 30 at 12PM PDT/3PM EDT/7PM UTC/5AM AEST for our second June livestream featuring an inside look at character customization, classes & combos, PAX, and more! www.twitch.tv/ashesofcreation" 

Comments

• Options
    More reveals by Steven that he shouldn't be revealing! yay :D
  • Options
    Kratz said:
    More reveals by Steven that he shouldn't be revealing! yay :D
    Steven is a GOD. I love how much of a gamer he is. Also, the more reveals the better :P
  • Options
    Pretty good gif. Ha!
  • Options
    He's the boss.  He can do as he pleases and then have someone else clean up.........

Looking forward to it as usual.
  • Options
    Crymoar said:
    He's the boss.  He can do as he pleases and then have someone else clean up.........

Looking forward to it as usual.
    I am gonna empty before i start watching the livestream. I know, disgusting :D
  • Options
    cant wait to hear all the new information on the 30th June. Wonder if they are giving an alpha key away.
  • Options
    Relwoh said:
    cant wait to hear all the new information on the 30th June. Wonder if they are giving an alpha key away.
    They give away alpha keys on every livestream. Although, your odds are really slim. Not to worry, persistence is the key :D
  • Options
    Excited to see updates and class information. Wonder if there will be any comments on the drama from the opening up of the Summer packages?  Should be interesting!
  • Options
    Sintu said:
    Excited to see updates and class information. Wonder if there will be any comments on the drama from the opening up of the Summer packages?  Should be interesting!
    There was a drama? 
  • Options
    There always people that will whine.  Always.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2017
    Crymoar said:
    There always people that will whine.  Always.
    You are correct, but I did get a nice chuckle with you reporting on people whining when your name is @Crymoar. Love it!   :):)
  • Options
    Dwarves. Dwarves.  Dwarves!
    Hes gonna show us dwarves, right?
    Lovely customizable dwarves! 

• Options
  • Options
    Oh my oh my... Character customization, can't bloody wait! :relieved: